"I did. ". He cupped my cheek, "I'm keeping you here, to protect you. It's because I care.". He smiled at me. "Don't take my kindness as a weakness. I'm merely trying to lift the mood.". He leaned again the counter. "And, since I am letting you stay here, I'll need you to repay me.". He smirked at me.

He grabbed my waist, lifting me on the counter. He stood in between my legs, our faces inches apart. "What do you say?".

"Suna,". I cupped his face, my lips brushing against his, "I'll never, sleep with you. ". I pulled away, removing my hands from his face.

"You say that, but I'll have you begging for me eventually.". He stepped away from the counter, backing up to the kitchen table behind him.

"As if.". I rolled my eyes, jumping down.

"Anyways, I want to give you a tour of where you'll be staying.". He continued, "It's important because if you do something or go somewhere, I don't approve. It'll be on me.". He grabbed his water bottle, walking out of the kitchen.

"First, you take me here out of my will, and second, now there are 'rules that I have to follow?". I walked out, following shortly behind him.

"Shut up, please.". He continued walking, ignoring my complaints. We took a stop at a sliding door.

"Why are we here?". I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall behind me.

"This is my study, the only room you cannot go in and there's a room that's downstairs, that you can't go to either.". He continued walking again, showing me around.

"What's this room I can't go into downstairs?". I walked next to him, my arm brushing his.

"It's like a basement, but not a basement if that makes sense.". He nodded his head, drinking his water.

"N-No it doesn't make sense.". I rubbed the back of my neck, confused.

"It's not a basement, more like a secretive room that you can't go through. The stairs, lead to a door which is that room.". He rubbed my shoulder, smiling at me.

"What if I go in it?". I moved his hand off of my shoulder, stepping back a bit.

"Do you plan on going inside that room?". He looked down at me, grinning to himself.

"No.". I replied.

"Then don't worry about it.". He brushed past me, heading to another closed door.

"This is our room.". He looked back at me, keeping on that same grin.

"Ours?". I giggled a bit, "You mean, yours?.".

"No, I mean ours....". His hand fidgeted with the knob of the door, opening it. It revealed the same room I woke up in.

"You don't have a guest bedroom?". He pushed me in, following me inside. He shut the door behind him.

"I do, but I prefer you being near me so I can keep a close eye on you.". He gave a quick yawn before walking over to his dresser.

"Wait, if this is your room...where did you sleep last night?". I asked him.

"The couch.". He picked up a plain white long sleeve shirt, pulling it over his head.

"Wait—, why?". I asked yet, another question.

"I thought it'd be best since I did just take you here, without your permission and all of that.". He fixed his hair, using his fingers.

"What a gentleman.". I teased him, covering my mouth with my fingertips.

"Did I forget to mention the rules?". He placed his hands in his pockets, smiling at me.

"No". I responded, dragging out the 'o'.

"One, don't try to escape, if you do...well, I already explained that much to you. Two, you don't go to work anymore.". Suna moved around me, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Wait, you can't just tell me not to work! How will I make money—?". I argued back, but Suna placed a single finger over my mouth, smiling down at me.

"Three, when I have guest over, I expect you to behave and act formal.". He removed his finger off of my mouth. He tucked in a strand of my hair, behind my ear.

His face moved closer to mine, "Understood?". He cooed in my ear. My body became stiff, my heart racing.

"Yes.". I shortly responded, moving my face away from his.

Oh, how I despise this man...

"Good, I'm glad we're—". Suna began speaking, only to be interrupted by his phone, ringing.

Suna moved over to his nightstand, picking his phone up. "I have to take this. Princess, be a good girl for me and wait in here.". He walked over to the balcony of his penthouse, sliding the door open. As soon as he stepped outside, he shut the door behind him, leaving me alone in 'our' bedroom.