He quickly grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand up. My knees on the pavement, completely scratched. "God, do you ever stop talking?". He bent down, so his head was in front of me. He pulled my arm on his shoulder.

My eyes were teary and my chest felt heavy.

like I couldn't breathe...

"Don't make a scene, princess.". He cupped my face with his free hand. "You'll be in good hands, I promise.".

I slapped his hand away, moving back a bit more, catching my breath. I closed my eyes, hoping for the pain to go away.

I felt a sharp sting in my neck, I moved my hand to the area, rubbing my neck. "What—?". My eyes got blurry, and my body felt heavy. As soon as I stood up, my legs gave up, my entire body gave up.

my eyes shut...

꧁꧂

next day...

My eyes opened, a bright light shining hitting my eyes immediately. My head pounding, and my throat dry. "Where am I?". I took a few looks around. This isn't my room.

I pulled the blanket off of myself, standing up from the bed. "Oh my gosh—". I noticed my dress was gone. I was in one of those, fancy white buttoned shirts, with long sleeves. The bottom went right below my butt.

"Wait—!". I quickly looked inside of my shirt, my bra and panties still on. "Thank god.". I sighed in relief. I made my way to the door, creaking it open to see if anyone was there.

I opened the door all the way, letting myself out and quietly shutting the door again. I can barely even remember what happened last night, it felt like a dream.

maybe it was just a dream...

I tiptoed out of the hallway, making my way to the living room. I noticed messy sheets and blankets on the couch...someone must've slept there.

I turned around, looking outside the window. It was a nice city view, very high up. Although, it looked like it was going to rain, how sad.

"It's a nice view, isn't it?". A voice came from behind. I quickly turned around, noticing Suna. He had sweatpants on, and a towel hanging around his shoulders.

I just stared at him, my eyes widening as the memories from last night flooded into my head.

"Morning to you too.". He took his towel off, placing it on the couch.

"Where am I?". I asked him, avoiding eye contact.

"My house.". He moved down to the couch. He began picking up the sheets and folding them.

"Why am I here?". I took a few steps forwards, standing in front of the couch.

"I have no idea.". He laughed to himself, placing the folded blanket into the table drawer.

"This isn't funny.". I crossed my arms, tapping my foot on the floor lightly. "Why am I here?". I asked again.

"Relax, princess.". He continued to clean up the mess from the couch, completely ignoring me.

I walked over to him, taking the sheet he was folding out of his hands, throwing it on the ground. "First, don't call me princess, and secondly, answer my question.".

"You're playing a dangerous game here, Y/N.". He looked down at me, putting his hands on his hips. "You're here because I brought you here.".

"Why'd you—.". He quickly put his hand over my mouth, making a 'shh' noise with his mouth.

"Don't ask me another question.". He removed his hand from my mouth. "I brought you here because you decided it was a good idea to eavesdrop, and you heard something you weren't supposed to, simple.". He sat down on the empty couch. He placed his hands above his head, closing his eyes.

"I don't even remember what you guys were talking about!". I rubbed my forehead, sighing.

"Don't try lying, princess. It won't work on me.". He opened his eyes, smiling at me.

"I won't tell anyone what I heard.". I smiled at him, trying to bargain my way out of this.

"I can't trust you.". I could tell he was toying with me at this point. It was honestly pissing me off.

"Okay, and I can't trust you.". I retorted back, making direct eye contact with him.

"It's not about me though, it's about you.". He stood up, grabbing his towel and placing it over his shoulder.

"Wouldn't I just bother you though? It would've been better to kill me!". I rolled my eyes, fixing the bottom of my shirt.

Suna walked over to me, grabbing my chin. "I should've, but I didn't so now, you're here.". He placed his hand on my waist, moving closer to me, his lip brushing mine, "I'm not just a CEO, princess.". He pressed his lips onto mine, passionately kissing me. He pulled away, letting go of my waist.

"But, that can wait another time.". Suna turned around, "By the way, I don't recommend trying to escape, it won't turn out well, and I'd hate to see such a pretty face all bruised up.". He walked away, not saying another word...

 He walked away, not saying another word