Nash on Valentines

"Hey beautiful!" Nash hugged you from behind.
"Hey Nash happy valentines." You said turning kissing his cheek.
"Oh Ya come on!" Hw grabbed your arm dragging you to his apartment.
"What are you doing?" You said laughing. He opened the door and there was a giant teddy bear at the door. "Omg!" You said instantly grabbing it and putting it into your arms and hugging it. It was as tall as you.
"You like it?" He asked raising his eyebrows with a cute smile.
"Does saying 'Omg!' Loud not mean anything?" You laugh at him. He hugged you and kisses you. Then again takes your hand and drags you somewhere.
"There's more?"
"Of course there's more." He drags you to a room. He opens it where theres rose petals on the floor leading to a neat table with candles everywhere in the room and the lights turned off. One candle on the table and 2 chairs. He pulls the chair so you can sit down. He smiled at you and gestured at you to sit. But you couldn't move because you were shocked he did all that. It was all perfect. You heard him laugh at you because you had your jaw to the floor. Before he sat you went over to him and kissed him.
"Thank you. Sorry. What I got you does not compare to all this."
"What did you get me?" You were ganna prank him so you pulled a pack of gum.
"Here..?" You laughed
"I'll save it for after our food." He laughed.
"Nash I'm kidding here." You got him a new camera for youtube and a new phone case.
"Dang this must've been expensive" he said surprised.
"Your worth it. Oh Ya might get kicked out my apartment ...can't pay it. Just kidding" you laugh. He kissed your forehead and you guys sat down.
"Love you" he said waiting for you to say it back. You smiled and said
"I love you too."