'Pervert!' Crossmare (Possibly Lemon) Ft. You! (Y/N)

Third-Person POV

Nightmare was in his living room in his manor and Cross was sitting next to him. Nightmare was reading and Cross was just sitting next to him chilling. Nightmare glanced at him and Cross winked at him.

Nightmares single eye widened and he stared back in his book with a cyan glow to his face. "Why won't you look at me Nighty?" Cross said innocently to Nightmare. And Nightmare was startled by his sudden question.

"Cause you're ugly." He replied to Cross. "That hurt.." Cross said trying to act sad. "I don't care." Nightmare said. Nightmare started reading until Cross grabbed his chin and faced Nightmare to him.

It was a silent moment and Cross and Nightmare both stared into each other's eye-socket. Nightmares face was blushing cyan all over. Nightmare with wide eye-sockets blurted out "Let go of me, idiot!" and pulling himself out of Cross's grip.

"Aw, cmon Nightmare it wasn't that bad," Cross said. Nightmare didn't respond he was too flustered to say anything. 'Just calm down. You are supposed to be the dominant one Nightmare. Not Cross.' Nightmare said in his thoughts.

And to get away from Cross, Nightmare got up and left the living room and went to his room. But to his disappointment Cross wasn't gonna give up easily and followed him shortly after.

Cross opened the door to find Nightmare sitting cross-legged on his bed reading with a small tint of cyan on his cheekbones.

"Think I'd give up so soon?" Cross said leaning on the doorway. Nightmare just ignored him thinking that Cross would get bored or leave soon enough.

But Cross wouldn't stop there, Cross joined Nightmare on the bed and started leaning on him. Nightmare did not mind, as long as Cross wasn't doing anything he was fine.

But Cross did something that surprised Nightmare and Cross himself. In one swift movement, Cross was on top of Nightmare.

Nightmare stared at Cross bewildered and a blush was slowly creeping to his face when he started to realize what position they were in.

"I-Idiot! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Nightmare yelled at Cross. Cross didn't answer, he just stared at Nightmare, and it made Nightmare more flustered.

Nightmare pushed him off and got off the bed and grabbed the book he dropped. He backed up into a wall and just started reading and stayed near the wall and was cautious of Cross.

"Why don't you just get out?" Nightmare said to him keeping his distance and eyeing him. Cross was on the bed and far enough from Nightmare so Nightmare shifted his eyelight on the book.

Cross took that as a cue to sneak up to Nightmare who was silently reading. Cross teleported in front of Nightmare and startled him making him drop his book. Cross pinned Nightmare to the wall and threw countless flirts on him making him blush more cyan by the moment. And then something happened which stopped everything.

"Hey, Nightmare do you know where Cross i-" Y/N opened the door to ask Nightmare where Cross was to find the answer there and a surprise. Y/N's face turned bright red and they just stared.

Nightmare was at his limit and pushed Cross off of him and teleported away in a flustered manner. Cross was annoyed at how Y/N interrupted his fun and summoned a knife.

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY FUN!!" Cross said while bolting to Y/N. Y/N ran screaming "Help me!!!!" And (Your favorite sans) teleported in front of Y/N and did something that terrified Cross.

Shortly after that Nightmare came back. Cross clung to him not doing anything other than being terrified of Y/N. The damned sans (Idk) and he was left scarred.

Aight that's all. But that's all for this lemon which was requested by- uh... GirlSwapFellPapyrus
Bye!

-Susu