The Avengers

Peter's POV

Today was the day that I met everyone else. Well, properly. Shuri amd I were playing crash bandicoot while T'Challa was reading. We had some close games, but she won most of them. We were interrupted by the Avengers walking through the elevator.

Mr. Stark walked over and introduced us.

"Peter, Shuri, these are the other Avengers. Other Avengers, Peter and Shuri." Mr. Stark said.

They all came up to us and put their hands out.

"I'm Steve." Mr. Rogers said softly. "Peter." I replied.

We got through everyone, but someone was missing. Someone I saw and fought during Civil War. Mr. Barnes. I looked around the room and found nothing. I went back over to Shuri to see if she knows or has seen him.

"Hey, have you seen Mr. Barnes? I didn't see him walk in." I said quietly. She shook her head.

"No, wanna go look? I mean, they probably wanna catch up about everything that has happened." Shuri said.

"Ok." We walked out the room and through the halls.

"Maybe there's a reason why he's not here." I said.

"My brother said that Mr. Stark last met Mr. Rogers and Mr. Barnes in Siberia in a HYDRA facility." Shuri said, looking at her watch that produced a hologram.

"Did they have security cameras over there? Maybe we can see what happens." I suggested.

"Of course! Here it is." She said, showing me the camera footage in Siberia.

Mr. Stark, Barnes, and Rogers were there. They were looking at a small screen, footage of a crash and Mr. Barnes being the cause of it. The people in the car were Mr. Stark's parents. They were killed by Mr. Barnes.

We saw them start fighting each other, Mr. Barnes and Rogers winning. So that's why.

"Well, that answers our question." Shuri said.

"But it wasn't his fault-" I was cut off by the sound of a door opening. It was a door to the stairs. Shuri and I looked at each other, then began to walk over to the noise.

We saw someone trying to sneak around the Compound and they were honestly doing ok, besides us noticing. They went into a room and the figure just sat there. It was dark in the room, but something shiny caught my eye.

I looked over to the figure and saw that the light was coming from his arm. It was Bucky. I got a text from Shuri even though she was right next to me, probably not wanting to alarm Mr. Barnes.

Shuriken: should we call Steve?

Petey boi: maybe, but then the whole team might join him.

Shuriken: we can just tell him not to bring the others.

Petey boi: ogey

Texts between Steeb and Peter

Peter: Mr. Rogers, can you come up to the 3rd level? Ples don't bring the whole team.

Icicle: *please* and ok

Peter: tyyyy

Icicle: *thank you*

I heard Steve come up the elevator and he arrived to where we were. He looked over to see his best friend sitting there. We left them alone for some time to catch up on different things.

A/N AHHHHHHH falcon and the winter soldier comes out tomorrow!!!!! I can't friggin wait!!!!