New Phone, Who dis?

A/N none of the art belongs to me unless I say so which will be never cos yeah. Enjoy the story :)

-Asia

Peter's POV

Today was pretty bad. I now have a new black eye that Flash gave me and then him and his so called friends beat me up after school. May had the late shift at her work so I had the place to myself. Ned got a new number and gave it to me today, so I decided to text him since I was bored.

Peter:
Hey Ned, I'm booooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeddddddd

Peter:
And my human hurts from earlier

???:
Uhhhh...who dis?

Peter:
Ned stop playing around, you gave me ur number earlier

???:
Yeah, wrong number

Peter:
Oh shoot, sry

???:
Its fine lol, im bored too

Peter:
Oh that sucks

???:
My name's Shuri, whats urs?

Peter:
My name is Jared, I'm 19, and I never learned how to flippen read

Shuri:
OMG YOU KNOW VINES?!?! DO YOU LIKE SCIENCE?!

Peter:
YESSSSS I LOVE SCIENCE SO MUCH!

Shuri:
How old r u? Cos I dont rly wanna be talking to a pedo lol

Peter:
Bruh, what if YOU'RE a pedo?

Shuri:
Fine, I'm 16

Peter:
Same

Shuri:
So, when you thought I was Ned, you said something abt ur body hurting, what happened?

Peter:
Oh, it's nothing, just something at school.

Shuri:
You can trust me bro

Peter:
Fine, there's this guy at school who is not poggers and him and his friends did some very violent things that were aimed towards me...

Shuri:
I barely even know you and Im already gonna kill him for hurting you

Peter:
It's fine Shuri, I'll be fine

Shuri:
As ur mother I am telling you that you wont be fine, tsk tsk

Peter:
I shall be fine, srsly, anyways, you in NYC?

Shuri:
Yeah, for the time being, I'm from Wakanda

Peter:
Wait a damn minute...are you Princess Shuri??!?

Shuri:
Yeah, I am. But ples don't treat me like royalty, its rly annoying

Peter:
Ok...Your Highness😉

Shuri:
Yep, you're definitely my new best friend. Can I tell T'Challa abt you?

Peter:
Sure, I don't mind.

Shuri:
Cool, anyways, I gotta go now, ttyl new best friend

Peter:
Ttyl Shuri

Shuri's POV

I looked down from my phone and smiled. Peter was a really nice guy. Even though I just met him, he is already my best friend. I'm happy to have a friend the same age as me who doesn't really care about the fact that I'm a Princess. I decided to ask Mr. Stark who this Peter was since I wanted to know more about my friend.

He did an entire background check on him and oh my gosh. His life must suck. His parents and uncle are both dead, he gets bullied in school, but at least he has an amazing aunt and friend.

Mr. Stark asked me why I was wondering about Peter, so I told him what had happened. He was shocked, but since he did a check on him, he knew that he didn't lie about anything.

"Are you sure about this boy sister?" T'Challa said. I rolled my eyes. T'Challa wasn't going to trust him that easily, but I'm sure if he met him, well, if we all met him, he would understand why I like him.

Shuri:
Hey Petey boi

Peter:
Why hello your highness

Shuri:
Shouldn't have done that hooman

Shuri has changed Peter's name to Petey boi

Petey boi:
Two can play at that game my friend

Petey boi has changed Shuri's name to shuriken

Shuriken:
Sadness:,(

Petey boi:
Thats what ya get

Shuriken:
Why did you name me this way?

Petey boi:
Why why whyyyyyyyy

Shuriken:
Wanna facetime? I wanna introduce you to some ppl😝

Petey boi:
Sure lol

Peter's POV

I was happy to finally see my new friend. I mean, I've seen her in the news and stuff since ya know, she's the princess. I answered the call and I know I just met her, but I really liked her. "Heyyyyy Petey boi!" Shuri said with a lot of enthusiasm. I chuckled.

"Hey Shuriken!" I say back. "I'm going to show you some people who are, well, kinda high standard, so don't take their criticism too seriously Petey boi." She said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. She walked over to some other people. "Brother! Come meet Peter!" She yelled. King T'Challa walked into the camera. "Hello, you must be Peter, Shuri told me a lot about you." T'Challa said.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Even though I am in front of a king right now, I was more shocked at the fact that Shuri had talked about me. "Yeah, I'm Peter, nice to meet you." I say, trying not to say anything that could possibly offend him. I also wanted to make a good impression on him. He smiled. He whispered something to Shuri, but since I had enhanced hearing, I heard exactly what he said. "I like him." T'Challa whispered to Shuri. I tried not to smile as he walked away.

"Next exhibit, we have a very snobby genius who has too high of an ego for his tiny body." Shuri said as she walked somewhere. She walked over to a man sitting at a desk. "For once look up from your work space and meet my new friend." Shuri said to the man. He looked up into the camera. It was Tony Stark. I started to panick, but didn't say anything to embarrass myself. "OHMYGAWDITSTONYSTARK" was the only thing going through my mind.

"Uh, hey Mr. Stark." I said. I was still processing what is happening. "Hey! You must be Peter!" Mr. Stark said with a lot of enthusiasm. Even Shuri looked shocked to see Mr. Stark so happy. "Yeah, I'm Peter." I said nervously. "He likes science and vines like me!" Shuri exclaimed. Mr. Stark went wide eyed. "Oh no, there's another Shuri." Mr. Stark said. We both laughed at Mr. Stark's words. "Hey Pete, do you live in New York? Because if you do, you and Shuri can nerd out together for the time she's here." He said. "Uh, yeah, I live in New York." I said. "OH MY GOSH WE SHOULD MEET UP PETER!" Shuri yelled. I winced a little bit at the loud noise, but I got over it. "It's getting late Shuri, and you're still going to have to go to school for the time being." T'Challa said from a distance. "Wait, I thought we were only staying here for a month?" Shuri said with confusion in her voice.

"Yeah well, change of plans, we're going to be staying here for a year or so, you're going to Midtown School of Science and Technology." T'Challa continued. I gasped and they obviously heard him. "What's wrong Petey?" Shuri says. "Oh, it's just that I go to Midtown tech!" I say. Shuri squealed with excitement. "I can't wait to meet you then! I hope we're in the same classes!" Shuri says. We both jumped up and down. "Seriously Shuri, go to bed, I don't think mother will like you staying up all night talking to a boy." T'Challa chuckled.

"Ok, ok. I gotta go Petey boi, see you tomorrow in class." She winked. "Bye Shuriken!" I say. We hung up and I jumped into bed. I was so happy. I was going to see Shuri tomorrow!

To Be Continued...

          *yeets self out of window*