𝟵

december 31st, 2019
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

johnny and i had just confessed our feelings for each other. i cant believe i actually told him how i felt. wow, my bold side really just came out for once.

my thoughts were interrupted when i heard lauren come into the room that fortunately belonged to her. "the new years in 20 minutes so are you two gunna make out in my room or come downstairs with the rest of us?" lauren asked. johnny laughed. "shut up john and yeah, we will be down in a minute." i replied. lauren smiled. "okay. dont have to much fun." lauren said before exiting the room. i playfully rolled my eyes until they caught johnnys.

"hey." johnny said in a soft tone. god, i will never get used to his soft side. its to adorable.
"hi." i replied, feeling my cheeks heat up. "so about that new years kiss?" johnny said. "we will see, orlando." i replied. he smiled along with a nod. "okay well lets not miss the count down. come on!" johnny said and grabbed my hand, dragging me downstairs.

"𝟭𝟬.''

"𝟵.''

"𝟴.''

"𝟳.''

"𝟲.''

"𝟱.''

"𝟰.''

"𝟯.''

"𝟮.''

"𝟭.''

it was january 1st, the new year. i looked around living room, eyeing meredith and dales new year kiss. i walked over to johnny and grabbed his face, placing my lips onto his. he was surprised at first but melted into the kiss. lauren clapped and shouted, and of course she was vlogging the whole thing. i flipped of the camera. "why did you have to film that?" i asked with a giggle. "i want to remember you and johnnys first kiss. i gotta capture it for your future children." lauren joked. i playfully rolled my eyes, again.

johnny orlando was my new years kiss.