Look Alive

I ended up falling asleep on the roof which led to me falling off the roof. I landed on my back and hit my head pretty hard. "Oh shit!" I wheezed.

"Thrill! What happened?" I hear my dad call from inside. I didn't answer because well... I fell off the fucking roof and the wind was knocked out of me.

I guess he got a little impatient because Fun Ghoul came outside I'm assuming to see what's going on. When he saw me his eyes widened and he ran to my side. "Thrill what happened? Are you okay?" I nodded and pointed to the roof.

I guess he understood what I meant because he started laughing hysterically. I glare at him from the floor. When he calms down he picks me up and carries me inside.

"Hey Kobra!" He called "You better get out here" he called out.

My dad and Party come into the room "Thrill are you okay?!" I just nod and Ghoul sets me down on one of the stools with his arm still around me.

"You guys'll never believe what happened to her" Ghoul said starting to laugh again. I groaned and set my head on his shoulder.

"What happened?" Jet asked.

"She fell off the roof!" Ghoul said.

"What? How did you manage to do that?" My dad asked trying not to laugh.

"I guess I fell asleep. I woke up right before I fell and... yeah" I said. Right when I said that Party started laughing along with Ghoul and walked out of the room.

I look at my dad and see that he really is trying so hard not to laugh. "It's not funny. My head is killing me!" I said

"Aw. My poor baby!" He said dramatically and started stroking my hair. I punch his arm but wince because of the pain in my head.

Party come back in to room with an ice pack and throws it at my head. "Thanks Party. What would I do without you?" I said sarcastically.

"I don't know. I am pretty amazing, aren't I?" he said standing taller.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed." I said walking to my room.

They all say goodnight but of course Ghoul had to say "Sweet dreams! Don't fall off your bed!"
_______________
I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I groaned and tried to get out of bed. Well...I tried. With me being me, I ended up falling out of bed.

"Really Thrill?!" I didn't bother to look up I just flipped off who ever came into the room. I felt myself being picked up. It was my dad.

"You really do have my coordination don't you" he said laughing a little.

"No. You at least have coordination. Hell, The Kid even has more coordination than me!" I said.

"Yeah, you're kind of worthless." he said jokingly.

"When this headache goes away you better watch your back" I growled.

"Oh it's on child" he said.

He set me down in a booth across from Jet Star. He gives me a warm smile that I can't help but return. "I heard you fell off the roof last night" he said laughing a little.

"Oh god not you too" I groaned "Ghoul's never going to let me live this one down"

"Damn right I'm not" he said walking in. "How's your head?"

"It hurts, but I'll live." I said "Anything going on today?"

"Don't know. We might just drive around. See what trouble we can get into" he said with his usual smile.

"Why can't I just stay here" I said. Ghoul smile fades away and he looks away from me.

"You know why you can't" he said quietly. It's true, ever since my mom died, I was never left here alone.

"I'm gonna go change" I said standing up.

I walk into my room and pick out an outfit for the day. I eventually decide on a pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top with "Art Is the Weapon" written on it. I put my hair in a high ponytail, grabbed my black and blue leather jacket and my combat boots.

I walk back out and everyone else was sitting around "It's about time Thrill! We've been waiting forever" Party said.

"You can't rush perfection" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder, hitting him in the face.

"Well let's go. We're gonna go by Dr. D's" he said.

We head outside and we pile into the Trams AM. Party drove, my dad sat in the passenger seat and I was in the back between Jet and Ghoul.

We were driving for about twenty minutes when I heard Party mutter a few curse words. "We've got dracs coming from behind." Jet and Ghoul immediatly jumped into action, rolling down their windows and began taking care of them. My dad truned around and winked at me. I smiled and immediatly knew what he wanted me to do.

I reached into my jacket pocket pulling out my bandana and tied it around the bottom half of my face. I then opened the sunroof and stood up with my ray gun in my hands. I started firing at the dracs and I managed to hit one of thier tires.

"Nice shot Thrill!" I heard Jet Star call.

After a few minutes we lost the dracs and I climbed back into the car. Ghoul threw an arm over me and pulled me into a side hug "I taught this kid everything she knows" he said wiping away a fake tear.

Jet pulls me away from Ghoul "Excuse me shorty, I beieve I taught this kid everything."

"Boys, boys. Let's not fight over the child" Party said from the diver's seat "It was obviously me who's taught her everything"

"Hello" my dad said "She's my daughter. I cleary taught her everything." That led to them all arguing.

Yeah, this is my family. It's crazy, dysfunctional, and broken; but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.