Chapter 4/:/Potato girl

"UH why did you have to do that? That was that first guy who has said that I'm pretty and you had to go and ruin my chances of getting a boyfriend huh?" I say in a angry manner

"Sorry I just don't want you to talk to him" he simply replies

I roll my eyes

After what felt like 100 years of silence, the food finally arrived- well Hyunjins food I correct myself remembering that I only ordered a water. I quietly sip of the glass of water while looking at a painting on the wall next to us.

Hyunjin sits and stares at the food in front of him, not even considering touching it. He pushes it over in front of me and shoots a grin my way.

"I didn't order anything because I'm not hungry, just eat the food and let me be on my way" I managed to get out

"No. You're eating" Hyunjin blatantly replies while fiddling with the table cloth.

I take a deep breath and inhale the food, this is the first time in 10 years I have had a chance to eat anything other than noodles and crappy food from the grocery store. It's gone in an instant and I'm filled to the brim.

Hyunjin has a huge smile plastered on his face while looking at me trying to scrape the nonexistent excess of food on the plate before wiping my mouth and heading over to the counter to pay for the meal.

As I am holding my card out to pay, Hyunjin dashes up next to me, accidentally brushing his hand against my back he pushes my hand away and taps the machine with his card before I could.

Once we leave the restaurant I say to him. "Why the hell would you do that? I don't want to be in debt to you and I feel bad making you pay for a meal I ate"

"It's okay" he reassures me while tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "You can just pay me back another way" he smirks

"And what would that be" I cross my arms

"Kiss me" he says

I choke.

"I'm kidding. A real way you can pay me back is to hang out with me everyday" he requests

"No"

"Why" he pouts and grabs my hand hoping to change my mind

But instead I end up slapping his hand away and running home. When I get to my front door I look down the street to see if anyone has followed me since i don't really want him to know where I live. But to my luck he wasn't there. I sigh a breath of relief and unlock the door.

When i get in, i crash on my bed and open up my phone, I have a message from Hyunjin.

'Dream about me'

I pull a disgusted face and reply with

'I'm good, but thankyou for the offer"

In the morning I wake up to the horrid sound of my alarm clock screeching, I throw it to the other side of the room and cover my face and ears with a pillow before eventually dragging my ass out of bed.

I couldn't be bothered to dress up all nice for school like the other girls, so I throw on a grey hoodie and black jogger pants. I put my hair in a messy bun and head downstairs to grab my school bad and a breakfast bar before leaving.

I start walking to school and I feel and hand touch my shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I scream in defence

"Chill- Chaera it's just me"

Hyunjin looks down into my eyes with a smile plastered on that annoying ass handsome face he's got. Why does he have to have good Genetics and I have terrible ones.

"You look like a potato, it's so cute" he giggles while pinching my cheeks

"I swear- don't touch me" I threaten him

"Oooooooooo scary"

I glare and him and he hangs off of my Shoulder while walking with me.

"How did you even know I was here anyway stalker" I question him with my eyebrows raised

Hyunjin ignores my question and continues skipping next to me until we get to school. We both have the same class first up which is English and we sit down in our seating plan and the class starts.

"Chaera can we talk at lunch please" Chan desperately asks me

"Whatever" I respond in a muffled tone

I focus my attention back in the teacher and when she is explaining, I'm trying really hard to pass my exams this year even though I'm crap at English and maths. Might aswell try anyway, I've got nothing to loose.

Hyunjin makes a sound which causes me to look over at him.

"At least think about my proposal, I payed for your food. The least you could do is hang out with me everyday. If you say no then I am just going to follow you around until you accept my offer" Hyunjin says out of nowhere.

"I said no...but feel free to use your terrible 'skills' to convince me" I cross my arms and lay back in my seat looking at the front of the class again

Hyunjin smirks and continues with the work.

After what felt like eternity in that horrible class, finally the bell rang for the next class which is Business, but Hyunjin isn't in my class so I have nothing to be bothered by.

I take a seat and Seungmin sits next to me.

"How was it up the back with the love of your life?" Seungmin giggles

"Seungmin I swear, I promise you I don't like him" I look at him with my pleading eyes hoping that he will believe me.

"Sure sure" he raises his eyebrows in a sarcastic way

I let out a big sigh and rest my head on the table. By the time I lifted my head up again the bell for lunch had rang. SHIT I must've slept through class.

"Did I miss any good info seung?" I quickly ask him before I grab my bag

"No, just Hyunjin coming in, he told me to give this to you" Seungmin replies contently

"WHAT? HYUNJIN CAME IN. GIVE THAT TO ME!" I shout and snatch the piece of paper he was holding in his hand.

I'm so so sorry it took me so long to write another chapter. I was focused on studying for my exams and it slipped my mind. A new chapter will either be released tonight or tomorrow. Please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭