Chapter 3/:/Dinner

"Dude! See I knew you liked him" Seungmin comes running over after double checking Hyunjin was gone

I'm over it so I just decide to give him silent treatment.

The bell rings and it's time for our last class of the day which is my favourite... English!

I walk inside and take a seat up the back of the classroom, but then an unexpected booming voice comes into the room I look over to see who it was and the part that shocked me was that it was the teacher... Mrs.Park.

"Everyone! Due to the noise I constantly have to put up with, for the rest of the year we will have an arranged seating plan! I'll call out the name shortly"

Uhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooo I HATE seating plans, I don't know what the point of them is or why they are even there. So I guess my favourite class is no longer English I cry as I slam my head against the table.

"Up the front is Thalia, mea-li, seungmin....."

"In the middle is ....., Minho,......,Changbin....."

"And lastly in the 3 seats up the back will be Chan, Chaera and Hyunjin. Please take your seats and if I hear any complaints your out of the class, you hear me?"

I widen my eyes... SERIOUSLY... CHAN!? why did it have to be him of all people. I drag my feet and throw my bag onto the floor once I reach my seat. Thinking we had a choice I sat at the end of the table so Hyunjin and Chan could sit next to each other.

I feel a gentle pat on my shoulder, I look up and my eyes meet Hyunjins,

"Hey, Um I think we have to sit in the order that she read out, so you will have to sit in the middle." He mentions

"Oh okay" I say confused, but I got up and move to the spot next to me

Unfortunately I would have to sit next to both Hyunjin and Chan which was the part I really didn't want to be true but according to Hyunjin.. it was.

Chan looks at Hyunjin confused since Mrs.Park said nothing about the order we sit in and other people were sitting in their own order. Hyunjin didn't even bother to shoot him a glance and instead just sits down and pulls his books out of his bag.

I do the same and whilst I was pulling my book out I get a paper cut.

"Ouch!" I hiss, holding my finger tightly with the other hand

Hyunjin looks over worries and motions for me to open up my hand to see what's wrong, I do so and he immediately pulls out ointment and a bandaid from his backpack. God knows why he had that in his bag but that was the least of my worries right now.

"Are you alright? Here, show me your finger"

I do so and he opens the tube of ointment ready to rub it onto my finger but I unexpectedly take it out of his hand

"Thanks but I don't need to you to do it for me, I can do it myself" I say in a harsh tone

"Oh..okay" he hands me the bandaid and looks slightly disappointed but focuses back onto what Mrs.Park was explaining at the front of the class.

Once the class had finished I return his ointment and bow to him  "I'm sorry for being a little too harsh when you offered me help"

"It's okay!" Hyunjin cheerfully puts it back into his bag "you don't have to be so formal with me" he sounds genuine "how about we speak casually?" He offers

"Sure, I guess" I whisper so quietly that I don't he heard me. But to my luck, he did

"Sick! Where are you heading off too?" He smiles and faces me

"Uh, home?" I reply confused as to why he cares

"Would you care if I joined you?" Hyunjin questions me

"Yeah kinda, that's like weird. Are you like a creep or something?" I give him a confused but annoyed look expecting him to just admit to it

To my surprise he says nothing and just follows me out of the school, I keep telling him to go home and stop following me but he insists that it's 'too dangerous' to be walking alone. I continue to roll my eyes and continue walking.

Hyunjin reaches over to my shoulder and pulls me to face him. I stop in my place. Frozen.

"You wanna grab something to eat?" He offers

"I'm good" I pry his hands off of my shoulders and continue making my way home.

He pouts and grabs my wrist suddenly and drags me to a nearby restaurant called 'blue waves'. I try and stop him and tell him that I'm going home but he pushed me inside and sits me down at a table.

The seat in front to me becomes the victim of Hyunjin and he sits on it. I try and protest that I don't want to be here. But instead he just calls the waiter over to take our order.

"I'll get pork belly with fried Bok Choi and a side of rice" he orders and thanks the man taking the order

Hyunjin motions at the Menu for me to order but I shake my head.

"I'll just get a water" I smile at the waiter

Hyunjin trying not to protest in front of the guy taking our order, I gives me a look, hinting to order more but I refuse his offer, because I don't want to be in debt to someone I barely even know. I grab the menu from his hands and hand it over, aswell as mine.

"You're really pretty" the waiter compliments me

"Awe thankyou so do you!" I return the compliment, visibly flattered.

"Would I possibly even able to get your number?" He asks in desperation

Before I could reply, Hyunjin cuts in-

"That's it for today  thankyou" Hyunjin bluntly says and signs for the waiter to leave.

He takes the signal and walks off.

Okay uhhh... so I may have got excited and published another chapter in the same day 🤠 I honestly think that I might write another one in a few hours but idk yet. MOST LIKELY tho 😘😘😘 thankyou also so so so much for 6 READS! I'm beyond grateful like you don't even understand 😭