Chapter 4

"Usse aana padega aman, main launga usse.. or ab wo khud bhi mujhse dur nhi bhaag paegi chahe kitna bhi koshish wo Kyi na kr le. KHUSHI GUPTA HI AB KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA banegi.. wo kehte hain na kisi chiz ko agr tum sache dil se chaho to puri kayanat usse tumse milane me lag jaati hai.. kayanat ka to pata nhi lekin ye arnav singh raizada usse apna Bana kr hi rahega" (she has to come aman, I wilk bring her and now she herself will not able to run away from me whether she try hard too. Now only KHUSHI GUPTA WILL BECOME THE KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA... It says if we wants something from deep of our heart then all the universe will helps you to make sure that you get that thing.. I don't know about univers but this arnav Singh Raizada will surely make her his own.

*********************************
Next day

Khushi left her home early today. She doesn't want to be in eyes of her family mostly that father of her's. She has full planning that today after coming back from school she will leave this house. But will she able to move on. As we know she has trauma of that incident, nightmares which doesn't let her sleep peacefully. And there is no guarantee that her foster father will not come to know about her address. May be she has to find some way to come out from this torture forever. But that is her secondary concern now. Something else has become her first concern and that is that mad stranger and his words. Yes she haven't forgot what he said to see tomorrow means today. Will he come. No... Already she is trying to come out from kne mad person, she doesn't want to be with another. But what she will do, he doesn't only look mad but authoritive too. His one voice and she forget to voice out herself. And what if he forgets about her. That would be good know.

With these thoughts she came out of the lift and while arranging her purse she and then stopped near the main gate of he building. She with sneaking eyes first saw here and there too see if that mad man is really here. It's 7:30 in morning. It's too early for the man like him to wake up. May be that was only empty words of him. She took sigh of relief while placing her both hands on chest near her heart and closed her eyes. And then after exactly 30 seconds she opened them with sweet smile but the sight infront her left her spell bounded. There the man of her thoughts was standing near the tea stall, drinking tea with shades in his eyes and was in his bike looking at her with smirk.

Arnav who haven't slept last night for second just came here near her apartment at 7 o'clock in the morning to see her. He was so waiting for the time to pass so that he can see her as soon as possible. So after getting ready in his dark pink T shirt, white jacket on it with pink and brown lines, and with bandana on his head with shades he left his flat with his royal Enfield bullet to her house. And then waited here. Not for a second he moved his eyes from the gates. And when she came a cool brize hit his face.

 And when she came a cool brize hit his face

(Arnav's look)

First he get confused seeing her wondering her eyes here and there with fright and big eyes as if looking if someone watching her or not. But in few seconds he get to know she is looking for him. And when she closed her eyes to take a relief that's when he noticed how beautiful she is looking wearing that red anarkali suit with a purse in her hands and clutching her chest. Her long hair were curled at the end and were flying with air. And then his eyes moved on her lips. Ohh how he is controlling himself to kiss that rose petal lips. The main thing he liked when she opened her eyes and then widen them when she saw him and a smirk came onto his face. He stood straight and then remove his shades amd then saw her with his naked eyes.