Chapter VI: The Noahtic Act 1 (Part I)

Another pleasant morning had arrived. The sky is a crystalline blue in color that reflects the same hue as the ocean with seagulls freely flying overhead. Lumps of fluffy and slightly smudged clouds decorated the sky along with the single sun that shines brightly upon the sea and the land, giving heat to the passengers who are quite or very excited to board a popular cruise ship by the docks. Black smoke rises from the towering ship's funnels that's colored with orange and a black tip, serving as a chimney of some sort, as most people, nobility and commoners alike, invested the grand beauty of the ship.

A certain noble thinks that commoners should not have the luxury to aboard such grandness and only those that are in an equal status as he. Lord Enders covers his mouth with a white handkerchief with his left hand while the other is holding a cane by his side, giving a stink eye to the passengers lining up to aboard the ship. He was clad in blue with a slight purplish hue suit and a bowler hat sitting atop his head. 

"Tch. Why is there so much refuse here? This is the maiden voyage of a luxury cruise liner." He harshly spoke.

"They are all passengers, sir." Someone sarcastically yet calmly spoke from behind him, resulting for him to turn around to face the speaker while he uncovers his mouth. 

He was greeted by Fred disguised as one of the ship's crew, wearing a simple black coat and pants with a black cap with a stitched logo of the crew to make his disguise more believable. Fred then further informs. "There are three different classes of passenger cabins, and a number of the rooms available are moderately priced."

Lord Enders faces away from him with his eyes closed, tucking in his handkerchief back in the inner pocket of his suit while speaking. "I'm saying that this is a ship that no one, but noblemen should be able to aboard. Can't you tell simply by looking at her grand form?" 

The noble looks up at the ship itself, craning his neck upwards in an attempt to see the top of the ship, but was quite futile.

Fred follows his gaze as the noble continues to arrogantly inform. "The Noahtic---a ship truly worthy to take on the name of Noah." He turns his head a little to his left to glance back at the young fellow. 

"Do you think that the Noah that appears in the Bible, the one who was on the Ark, was a commoner?" He inquired as Fred just uttered a small uh, before he was interrupted by the one who asked him, who also didn't give him enough time to answer. 

Lord Enders spreads his arms, making his cane hover above the ground as his one hand is still holding onto it, and a beam of light shines directly down upon him. "Noah was a chosen of God! Which is to say, a nobleman, like me! Just look. Many noblemen are thronging to board this ship. So if, by any chance, a great flood were to hit London whilst we're at sea, our country would not face too much difficulty." 

He glances back again to his temporary companion with a smug look painted across his features while he questions. "Don't you agree? The only ones left behind would be the dregs of society. If they were swallowed up by the waves and swept away, things would be much more agreeable."

A soft grayish shadow covers Fred's eyes as he was silent and instead of answering, a high pitched voice chimes in. "Oh, it's Lord Enders!" It snapped him out of his silent rage as both he and the noble looked at the source of the sound.

It was immediately followed by another, expressing her glee and surprise as she exclaims excitedly. "Imagine running into Lord Enders here!"

"It's an honor to meet you!" And another one gushes out before she and the others make their approach to the known noble. The three noble ladies faced the said noble man with excitement radiating from them.

"Well, well, fancy having lovely ladies like you coming along." Lord Enders stated before he greets them with a tip of his hat that made them more enthralled with him.