1- First Day at UA

I open my eyes to uncertainty yet again, what am I supposed to feel? ~

Today's the day I get to start my journey to becoming the number one hero. I won't let anyone stand in my way. No matter what, I already did my research on all the students and teachers of this class and I notice there is barely anyone worthy of competing for the top spot here.

I made sure I was early since I hate the idea of dealing with people and I just want a good desk and to be left alone. Once I made it to class 1A I decided to sit next to the window in the front row. Now that I've settled down I can relax till class starts. I'll use this extra time to meditate just like Illumi taught me too, this way I can draw in lots of energy. If I'm correct there will be a quirk test today and it'll be best if I store up some energy. My homeroom teacher this year is known as the pro hero Eraserhead I know I'll need it for today since his first day is always most important to him.
(Yes there will be hxh references, don't worry if you didn't watch it there isn't any spoilers just references to the characters names)

I have about an hour and half to gather energy while I wait for homeroom to start. I'll tune everyone out if they even try to talk to me I wont notice them. The only person I will notice will be our teacher. I will not let the others slow me down. I have to do this myself and become the best.

Time skip 10 minutes before class

Thanks to Illumi I've gathered plenty of energy and I know class was going to start soon but this state is just to calming I'll hold it for a few more minutes before sensei gets here. That was until a dumb Ash blond came barging in and making a commotion.
In all honesty he didn't do much and I could have ignored it until the loud mouth turbo engine came in to yell at him. Now I was mad and accidentally let out my bloodlust which I knew scared everyone.
I quickly stopped it and opened my eyes to look at the now stunned and silent class.

"Class is starting soon. Sit down and wait for sensei. We are at UA not a regular school. If you are here to be hero act like it and show him some respect. While you were yelling at the boy in his seat and you two are blocking the door way our teacher has been standing outside waiting for you to notice. Even with my eyes closed and blocking everyone else out I noticed him outside waiting for 5 minutes now. Pathetic. If you can't even notice him how will you be able to survive in the real world."
...
What are they staring at I'm not the teacher! Ughh

"Does it look like I'm sensei, I don't think so. Stop staring get to your seats and let the man in so we can start. There's no time to waste. "

Shota Aizawa POV

That students strong but clearly will have issues with making friends. Great. Another problem child I see, I thought I was going to only have one.
At least I didn't have to waste the energy to yell at the class. Let's get this started
"They're right, Hurry up. We are at UA and are not bound by the basics of the other schools. Get changed into your gym uniforms its time for a test. Meet me at the back field"

Let's see how many of these kids have potential to make it as a hero. They have 3 years to develop enough to become a hero. Then they need to train on their own. Let's hope they can make it.