"I'm Sasha Blouse! Pleased to meet ya!" A brown haired girl with a ponytail also cheered as she took Y/N's hand and shook it.

"Hello!" Y/N waved as soon as Sasha let go of her hand. These people seemed nice, plus she could tell that she was warming up to them.

The last kid was named Marco, and he seemed very innocent and pure. As if he would never kill a fly.

They all tagged along as Jean guided Y/N through the halls of S.N Kyojin High, telling her where each class was as he continued dribbling his basketball.

"There's the music club. Nobody is hardly in it though. That room is pretty much abandoned." Jean said as he pointed towards a classroom which had a closed door. Y/N smiled even more.

Y/N was always interested in music. She learned the piano at a young age and eventually picked up the drums and guitar. Additionally, Y/N had a beautiful voice. That's what everyone told her, though she was too shy to sing in front of people.

"Noted."

The tour had finished, and they were all grouped around Y/N's locker. "Thanks for showing me around," she said bowing her head.

"No problem!" Jean blushed as he tried to hide his face. However, Connie caught on and started laughing.

"Do you want to see a trick?" Jean asked suddenly.

"Sure." Y/N said, intrigued. Jean then took his basketball and put it on his arm. He bounced it slightly before quickly bringing his arm under and around, taking the ball with him as he bounced it again and repeated the cycle. (media at the beginning for reference)

Y/N stared at the ball moving, amazed. "Woah, can I try?"

"Of course!" Jean said as he handed me the ball. She tried, but then failed. She was never really into sports. Not as much as she liked music.

Jean chuckled and then checked his watch. "Two minutes before class, gotta go!" He said as he waved and put his hands in his pockets as he walked off.

She turned back to her locker but then shortly realized she still had his basketball. Jean also noticed, so he turned around and yelled. "Forgot my ball, will you throw it?" He said as he took his hands out of his pockets and waited for her to throw it. She nodded and then threw it.

What the E/C eyed girl failed to realize was that a boy was in between her and Jean, and the ball was going to hit him if he didn't move. she widened her eyes and shouted, "Heads up!"

This however, made the brown haired boy turn his head to where the voice was coming from. It was too late. The basketball hit him straight in the face.

It was dead silent for a moment, and the H/C haired girl's face filled with despair. Then, she heard a few people snicker. One came to his aid though and put their hand on his face.

"You.." A voice started from next to Y/N. It was Sasha, "-you just hit the most popular and meanest boy in our grade."

Y/N looked at her in confusion and desperation. "I.. what?" she breathed out as she looked back to the victim. He was staring straight at her now.

The boy had beautiful shoulder length brown hair that he tied back into a bun, and a few strands of hair stuck out. He was tall and he had stunning green eyes. The girl who had rushed to his aid had short black hair and looked very protective, as she was glaring at
Y/N.

"It was an accident, I promise! I'm very sorry!" Y/N gulped and bowed numerously. The boy lowered his head, still glaring at the E/C eyed girl as he clenched his fists. He was about to say something, however the black haired girl stopped him and then leaded him out of the area.

Y/N had a worried look on her face as she looked towards Jean. However, his face was not what she expected. It held more of a.. proud expression?

She shook her head and directed her gaze towards Sasha who was obviously shocked but still laughed.

"Just who were they?" Y/N asked nervously.

"The boy's name was Eren Jaeger. Got what he deserved. The black haired girl's name is Mikasa Ackerman. She's always glued to Eren's side, and she's very strong. I advise you don't mess with Eren because she'll probably beat you to a pulp."

Ah. Just wonderful.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

hi guys! this was the first chapter of this book. i'm sorry if the writing is very crappy, i'm trying to just get chapters out and then edit them later once i finish this book.

something that i forgot to mention is that everybody is a junior!

anyways, thank u sm for reading! ♡

-xu

word count: 1725