However, Y/N was opposed to this idea. She loved the city and would miss her friends. The H/C haired girl had only ever known Okinawa for her whole life. She eventually gave in and that was how they moved to Tokyo.

As the girl reminisced on her old memories, she then remembered that today was going to be her first day at S.N Kyojin High. It was a rather lively and popular school in Tokyo, which had the best scores in the area. She shot up and looked at her alarm clock, to which she sighed in relief as she had at least an hour to get ready.

Once Y/N was dressed in her school uniform, she opened her door and trudged down the stairs.

"Good morning my little pumpkin!" Y/N's mother greeted as she cooked some scrambled eggs.

"Morning mom." Y/N mumbled as she sat down at the kitchen counter.

Her mother had one hand gripping the pan with the eggs in it and the other on a salt shaker. She looked back and made eye contact with Y/N as she sprinkled some salt onto the eggs. "Excited for your first day?" M/N asked with a bright smile.

"Mom, you've already used half of the salt in that salt shaker already." Y/N pointed out as her mom panicked. She laughed to herself, her mom would never change.

"Guess you're just going to have some eggs with extra salt!" M/N remarked as she placed down the plate on the counter.

"Thank you." Y/N spoke as she bowed her head in gratefulness though she was prepared for the food to be salty. 

After finishing her food, Y/N slipped her shoes on and walked out the door. She got on her bike and started pedaling to S.N Kyojin High, which was not that far.

Eventually, she made it to the prestigious school. Her gaze fell onto the building, which was humongous. Y/N gawked at it for a moment before shaking her head and taking her bike to the bike rack.

Y/N took her first steps into the school and her grip on her book bag straps just tightened as she began to get nervous. The H/C girl was usually never nervous. She was normally a bubbly and kind girl who most people went to if they needed something. However, this change of setting and all of the unfamiliar faces made her afraid.

As she fell into thought about how she missed her old life, she bumped into a tall boy with short light brown hair and caramel colored eyes. He was holding a basketball and his shirt was untucked. Plus, the top few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned. Y/N thought he looked like a delinquent.

She was about to turn around and run to the bathroom to hide, however the man spoke. "You look new. I'm Jean Kirschstein!" He had a deep voice, however he sounded friendly.

Y/N turned back towards him and looked down at her shoes. "I-I'm Y/N L/N.. and uh.." she trailed off and cursed herself mentally for stuttering, "-Today's my first day.."

"Really? Since school doesn't start for another 20 minutes, maybe I can introduce you to my friends and give you a tour." Jean insisted as he blushed a little, taking in her full appearance. He probably was perverted.

"Thank you!" Y/N stated, bowing her head. He nodded and then walked her towards some benches that were on the first floor next to the cafeteria. Y/N saw 3 other people sitting down on the benches. Once they saw Jean, they lightened up. Then a boy with a shaved head saw the E/C eyed girl and said, "Who is she?"

"Her name is Y/N, today's her first day. I offered to give her a tour of the school, wanna come along?" Jean asked as he bounced his basketball.

"Sure!" The shaved head kid cheered as he jumped up and walked towards her side. "I'm Connie Springer." Y/N gave him a kind smile and then directed her attention to the other two.