Ross Lynch Love Story

Chapter 14

Ross couldn't find me. So he went back on stage "Jo if you're still here I just want to let you know that i'm so sorry that I hurt you. That was the stupidest thing I have ever done. I don't know why I did that. One stupid mistake I made ruined my entire life." Ross said. I could hear what he was saying. Then Rydel came up to me "Do you wanna go? Or do you wanna listen?" asked Rydel. "Um just go fast please." I said & began to cry. "Are you sure? Because you're crying." Rydel asked. "Uh yeah I'm sure." I said. Rydel began to look in her purse for the keys. "Jo I will do anything for you to forgive me. I love you more than anything in this world. You are the most perfect girl in this entire world to me. Even though you don't think so. Jo please you make my life complete." I heard Ross say. Rydel found her keys. She dropped me off. I went to see how I looked. "Holy crap." i said. I looked horrible. I was all red & my makeup was all over my face. I washed my face & changed into my Pajamas. It was a Hello Kitty pajama tanktop & shorty short Hello Kitty shorts. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I sat in the middle of the rug. Yup in the middle of the floor. I put on some Justin Bieber music & sat there "Maybe Ross is really sorry about what he did." I thought to myself. Around 10 pm I heard a knock on the door. I opened & saw Ross. "Justin sent these flowers for you & I'm sorry if I embaressed you at the concert because I know you heard everything. Now I have to learn how to forget you which will take who knows how long." Ross said. He gave me the flowers Justin sent me. He turned & walked away. I ran out in my pjs & slippers and catched up to Ross. I turned him so he would face me & then I kissed him for like 5 seconds & then I pulled away. "Jo does this mean what I think it means?" asked Ross. "Yes Ross! I'm giving you another chance because i'm deeply in love with you!" I said & smiled. "Really? Thank you Jo! I wont screw up this time!" Ross said as he smiled. I hugged him. Ross kissed me. I smiled. "Well I gotta get home I have a concert tomorrow so I gotta go to bed." said Ross. "All right but first you have to give me a piggy back ride home!" I said. "Anything for you!" Ross said. Ross gave me a piggy back ride all the way to my bed. He lay me down & turned the A.C in my room on. He also put the blanket on me. Ross took his shoes off & lay down next to me. "I wanna see how you fall asleep when someone sings you to sleep." Ross said. I smiled. "When you fall asleep I'll head back home." Ross said. "Okay" I said. Ross sang me to sleep. He headed back home. When he got in he was smiling big. "What happened to you?" asked Rocky. "Jo finally forgave me!" Said Ross. "What did you do for her to forgive you?" asked Ryland. "Well Justin sent her flowers like he did to Rydel. So Justin asked me to give it to them because his flight was about to leave. So i said okay I got to Jo's house she opened & didn't say anything. I said that I was sorry if I embarresed her at the concert because I know she heard everything & that I had to forget about her which would take who knows how long. So I turned & walked away but she ran up to me & kissed me for about 5 seconds. Then she said that she was gonna give me another chance." said Ross. "I knew it I told Jo that you guys were gonna get back together. See Riker knows!" said Riker. They all laughed. "Well guys we need to go to sleep we have a concert tomorrow" said Ross. They all went to sleep.