23

It's a normal Monday.

Your blaring alarm would wake you up, making you groan and count the days until the weekend would visit again.

When you race to your respective classrooms when the first bell would fill the campus and the guards on every entrance will mark a late entry on your record after scanning your ID on the machine.

And when you gather up with your friends talking about nothing, but when you're one of those people who caused trouble last week, I think your day won't end pretty well.

"Move," Hana bluntly said, yet a hint of exhaustion was in her tone.

"Ah, it's you again," Juyeon replied and pushed himself off the girl's locker. "I haven't bumped into you after that not-so-sweet meeting."

"Just move" she breathed out and bumped his shoulder, shoveling out of the way, then proceeded to open her space.

"I'm just curious." Juyeon leaned on the lockers beside him while puckering his lips in thought. "What's your relationship with Mark Lee? Aside from being soulmates?"

"Would soulmates have another relationship?" she lazily replied.

"Nah, I mean, some illegal relationships."

Hana slammed the metal door closed and faced him with arms crossed and a raised brow.

"You're too strong and skilled to be normal. Are you associated with his gang or something?"

Her heart dropped, yet she managed to mask her expression with a blank face. Eyes hinted at annoyance while staring at the male, who had a curious look.

"Don't get me wrong. I knew NCT. NCT knew us."

"What?" she voiced out after being silent for a moment.

"Ah, you didn't know?" he chuckled. "The Boyz. Didn't it ring?"

The Boyz...

TBZ!? They were good friends before...

"Ah, it did sound familiar."

"Right! Are you new?"

Yet before she could answer, her wrist was gently gripped, and her soulmate's figure showed up.

"Speaking of," Juyeon smirked, "I didn't know NCT had a charming girl."

"Zen. Didn't it ring?" Mark clicked his tongue, and the other male's jaw dropped.

"Yaaaaa, I never thought I got my hands on the sexy unit since before."

"Yeah, so better pack it up, man. The second boss will blow your skull." Donghyuck suddenly showed up with a warning smile as his arm was wrapped around his shoulder.

"Never knew The Boyz would be here." Yeoreum chuckled and laced her fingers on the tan's other hand, then pulled him away.

Juyeon can just point at the four, utterly shocked and speechless.

"Who's the leader?"