chapter two: escaped and reunited

Yana's point of view

All i could see is black. I couldn't open my eyes nor move my body. Where am i?

I can hear voices but i can't hear them well. What should i do?

I tried moving my fingers slowly and it worked. I could feel my energy slowly coming back to me.
I was about to lift my arms when my head started  throbbing .

Moving images flashed before me. What's happening?

I remained still and waited until the flashing memories—i guess— finally stopped.

'i see' this body is not mine.

I deduced, besides i don't feel the familiarity of my soul and this body.  How did i come up with this conclusion? Well dont ask, i also don't know. I just felt it.

I opened my eyelids, my vision is blurry so i tried blinking several times.

After that, i tried to discern my surrounding but it was still dark. I can't see anything.

I lifted up my hands and tried to touch things. Hmm? What is this? Am i being locked?

I also tried to touch things from different directions and stopped when i felt something weird... and maybe, familiar. I can feel the warmth and deduced that maybe its a person.

And i was right.

I still can't see the person's face because of the dark.

'now, how do i get out of here? ' i mumbled.

I tried punching the wall but turns out, it was not a wall because my hand suddenly passes through in it. It's not hard. Maybe i can rip it? And so i did.

I finally managed to got myself out of this—cocoon thing. And of course, im not a heartless person to leave someone behind and so i pulled the hand of the person inside of the cocoon.

It was a boy—a kid. His got white hair and a white pale skin. His body is full of patches and bandages. I can't still see his eyes because i think he is still unconscious.

I also then examined my body.

Oh

I am small. Im also a kid, i guess. Like the boy, my body is also full of patches and bandages. I think we're being used as an experiment.

My ears perked up when i hear noises coming nearer. Without even waiting for the boy to wake up, i carried him and ran out to god knows where.
Wow, what a strength for 6-year-old kid you got there.

Ofcourse, im not dumb enough to let anyone see us. I turned to every corner that looks empty and followed my instincts. Let's just trust it for now. Let's get out on this hell hole.

After several minutes, we finally got out of the building. It's a miracle no one caught us and now we're in a forest.

'hmm, lets just hide for now' i thought.

I still carried the boy while searching for a cave,by the way its night time. It would be dangerous for us if we lurk in the forest at this hour. Forest is filled with beasts. I don't want to their snack, no, not gonna happen. Not on my watch.

While walking, i felt the boy move so i stopped and put him down on a rock to sit on.

He rubbed his eyes and finally looked at me.
His sparkling red eyes widened and he suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

Of course, that made me surprised.

"o-onee chan! "he beamed making the hug tighten.

"..."