Accidentally Dating

Qin Fen Fanfiction

    It was Saturday afternoon when I was on my way to the airport

    It was Saturday afternoon when I was on my way to the airport. Finally, after arguing with my boss about me who submitted for few days off, she approved it. I was going to travel to Northern Europe by the way, it was always in my bucket list in the last 5 years.
    My first city was Copenhagen, to go there I needed to transit in Amsterdam. Since Denmark was in European Union Country. I had to change the terminal once I landed in Amsterdam from international terminal to domestic terminal. So, it meant I had to go there through the immigration.
    I was in a line to wait for my turn when suddenly I felt my phone vibrated. I pulled out my phone from my jean's back pocket. I saw the caller, it was my boss. I was hesitated to answer her call, then after a few minutes I answered her call.
    “Hello.” I tried my best to sound not too irritated.
    “Hey, check your Slack. Will you?” I rolled my eyes, very annoyed.
    “I am in immigration line right now.” I saw someone in front of me already went to the immigration desk.
    I thought that wouldn't be a short conversation, so I turned my head to see a man who looked familiar for me, wearing glasses and seemed too serious looked at his phone.
    “Excuse me.” I waved my hand at his face to get his attention.
    He looked up to see me. “Yes?” Sounded a little bit worried.
    “Would you please to take my place? Because I am having an important call right now?”
    At first, he looked at me with a questioned look, until then he nodded, agreed. He took his duffel bag from the floor, and took my place, so now, I was standing behind him.
    “Are you listening?” she asked me, sounded so annoying.
    “Yea? But right now I am not bringing my laptop with me. And also, I am on my vacation. I supposed to enjoy my vacation not worrying about the work that I shouldn't have,” I said and ended the call.
    A few seconds later, she called me again, but now I ignored her call, and tried to focus on a novel that I currently read.

    After I passed the immigration, I tried to find the nearest coffee shop and found a small coffee shop in the corner. I walked in then an Asian woman greeted me nicely.
    “One cup of iced Americano and a slice of apple pie, please.”
    “Size?”
    “Venti.”
    Once I paid my order, I waited to the next counter. Because there was not so many people, I only waited for 5 minutes when my order was ready. I took them and looked for the nice spot to sit, so I found a table in the corner and I sat on its chair.
    I was about to start reading, when I suddenly saw that man from the immigration line, walked in the coffee shop and made an order. I kept looking at him until accidentally he glanced at me, I smiled at him and he just nodded his head. “So polite,” I thought.
    That Asian man, walked to the table next to me with his cup of hot coffee. “You know what, you look so familiar for me,” I said to get his attention.
    “Ah really?” He looked at me with disbelieve.
    Oh damn, even his voice sounded familiar. I tried hard to think about him until at some points, some of my memories 4 years ago played in my head like a movie.
    “Are you Qin Fen from Idol Producer?” I asked him without hesitation.
    He was stunned, looked surprised with my question. He didn't answer my question but he just shrugged and smiled, so he was.
    I was looking at him with disbelieve. “Really?” I tried to make sure.
    “Did you watch the program?” he asked then sipped his coffee.
    “Of course I did! My bias was Han Mubo!” He choked when he heard my answer, and tried his best not to spit out his coffee.
    Saw him like that, it made me laughed so hard and suddenly I stopped and covered my mouth when I knew all eyes were on me.
    “Ah my poor hearth, it hurts,” he said playfully while touched his chest, put on a sad face.
     After that we talked about that program that I mentioned before, about his boy group and his mates. He told me that his boy group was not disbanded, they didn't make any come back album yet because they were busy with their own things. Like him and Han Mubo who were busy with their up coming drama, Qin Zimo who was busy with his new TV program, Jing Peiyou was busy with his up coming single, and Zuo Ye who was busy promoted his boy grup through an idol survival program.
    He also told me that he was going to travel to Northern Europe, and accidentally his next stop also was Copenhagen. He was going to travel to Northern Europe for 2 weeks, while I was going to travel for almost a month. He said that his manager tried to stop him to travel alone but he was too stubborn, he went to the airport without anyone knew except his buddy Mubo. And he just told his manager when he was in Amsterdam. I was really surprised that time, I never thought that an idol like him really had a gut to run away.

    We had a quick breakfast this morning, he had a hot latte and me had a hot camomile tea. “So, have you packed everything?” I asked after took a sip of my tea.
    “Yup, everything,” he nodded. He looked at me after took a bite of his omelette.
    “Great.” I didn't know what to say more.
    He sipped his latte until the last drop, got up from his chair. I also got up from my chair to walk him to the hotel lobby.
    “Did you book a taxi yet?”
    “Yea, I booked it last night. It supposed already arrived here though.”
    “Ah, alright then.”
    When we were about to walk to the reception desk, a concierge walked toward us. He told us, that Qin Fen's taxi already arrived. Qin Fen thanked him then he took Qin Fen's luggage with him to put them in the car.
    “Well, have a safe flight!” I smiled and he also smiled back at me.
    “I'll let you know once I land,” he promised. “And will tell Lao Han, that he has such a freak fan like you,” he laughed until his eyes became a thin line.
    I was about to pat his shoulder when suddenly he hugged me before he walked away to get in the car.

    “Do you want to listen?” he asked and handed me his one of wireless earphone.
    “Yes sure,” I nodded, took that earphone and plugged it in my left ear.
    Once I plugged it in, he pressed the play button on his laptop, then the music he composed was flowing beautifully into my ear. I listened to his music for like 2 minutes until he pressed the stop button, I handed him back his earphone.
    “Do you like it?” he looked at me enthusiastically, waited for my answer.
    “A lot!” I smiled so brightly while looked at his sparkling eyes.
    “You are so talented,” I said when suddenly a man also said “yes he is!”
    I looked up to that person and found out Jackson Wang was standing behind him. Qin Fen turned his head to find his best friend, they did some manly high-five things and started talking in Mandarin, which I didn't understand even though I had Chinese blood.
    After he introduced me to Jackson, I got a call from my colleague. I got up from my chair and went to another empty desk in the corner to answer that call. I ended the call, walked back to my chair to take my bag and laptop.
    “Where are you going?” he asked, looked a bit worried.
    “I need to go back to the office.” I walked toward him, kissed his lips and said “I will back home early tonight. What food do you want me to bring?”
    “Anything is fine.”
    “Sushi then?” he nodded.
    I walked away after he hugged me, and I saw how funny Jackson expression was when he saw us.

End