♚ Murderer VS. Murderer 16 Rushing To Europe ♚

Começar do início

"Rest assured, I've spoken to Bao bureau."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and each found a place to sit down, but this plane is much more comfortable than ordinary ones. Not to mention sitting for more than ten hours, and staying in it for a day, doesn't matter.

"Yutang."

Bai Jin Tang suddenly put down the newspaper and said,

"You can sit in the cockpit and talk to the captain if your hands are itchy."

Bai Yutang opened his eyes and smiled when he heard it, and took a look at Zhan Zhao, Zhan Zhao shrugged helplessly. Bai Yutang threw his luggage and ran to the captain's room.

As soon as Zhan Zhao sat down, Lisbon came up, lay down at Zhan Zhao's feet, rubbed its furry head on Zhan Zhao's knees. Zhan Zhao squatted down and hugged and rubbing it. Lisbon turns its feet upside down and lets Zhan Zhao rub its belly.

Bai Chi sat next to Zhao Zhen and asked,

"Why are you here?"

Zhao Zhen smiled,

"I know Europe well. I'll be a tour guide for you"

Bai Jin Tang looked at Gong Sun sitting next to him, habitually stretched out and hugged him and leaned forward to take a nibble on his lips.

The other in SCI collectively turned their faces away and pretended not to see them. However, Yang Yang saw it curiously with his eyes wide open. On the other hand, Gong Sun was anxious and kicked Bai Jin Tang's foot severely.

Bai Jin Tang didn't feel annoyed, just leaned in and whispered with a smile,

"There is a bedroom here. Please just let me know if you want to have sex on the plane."

Gong Sun really hated how he didn't bring the scalpel.

Day Ding and Xiao Ding looked around, wondering who is going to toss about this long journey?

Soon, the plane took off, and everyone talked about the specific matters of this European trip. Bai Jin Tang and Zhao Zhen have long together as SCI non-staff personnel. So there is no need to hide the facts of the case.

When Bai Jin Tang and the others finished watched the video, the twins opened their eyes and said,

"Wow...Where is this acting? Too tough! No wonder Leonard has grown his head these days, so that's what happened."

Zhan Zhao suddenly asked the twins,

"By the way, have you seen Ka Lu La?"

The twins blinked and looked back at Bai Jin Tang.

Bai Jin Tang nodded to them, and the twins said,

"I've seen him before, but I'm not very familiar with that guy."

Zhan Zhao looked at Jiang Ping. Jiang Ping took out the puzzle that day and showed it to the twins,

"Is it him?"

The twins took a look, then curled their lips and shook their heads,

"Where? Ka Lu La is much more handsome than him."

"Sure enough, is that bullshit?!"

Zhao Hu cursed,

"That kid, he fooled us all around."

"Ben?"

Bai Jin Tang frowned slightly,

"Which Ben?"