Blake: We'll get out of your hair.

Outside the room, where Ruby was closing the door, pausing only for a second to see Yang slumped forward before shutting it completely. She joined Weiss and Blake in the middle of the hallway.

Weiss: *shakes her head and sighs* This is a mess...

Jaune followed the sound of an opening door as he peeked out of Team JNPR's room, with his team peering around the edge in concern.

Jaune: She doing okay?

Blake: She's doing the best she can.

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ruby: *looks down* All right then. If that's the case... *turns her gaze up again* Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: *looks to Ruby* Hm?

Ruby held her clenched hands up as she tried to put on a grin.

Ruby: You be sure to win one for Beacon, okay?

Weiss nodded as she and Blake also smiled sadly.

Weiss: It's what Yang would want.

Pyrrha turned her head away before coming back with her attempt at a confident look.

Pyrrha: I'll... do my best.

Ruby: *excited*) I'll be sure to watch tonight in case you're picked!

Pyrrha's smile dipped down into worry as she looked away.

Blake: Sorry but, I think I've had enough fighting for one year.

Weiss: *nods once* Ditto. *a moment passes* Coffee?

Blake: *smiles* Tea.

The three members of RWBY walked down the hall, and Jaune only closed the door when he saw Ruby disappear behind the corner. Pyrrha continued to look forlorn, until...

Nora suddenly got up in Pyrrha's surprised face, grinning madly.

Nora: You heard the lady! No more moping around! 

She backed away to the other side of the room, now clad in pink workout clothes and sweatbands, as she pointed to Pyrrha.

Nora: We gotta get your butt in shape for the big fight! 

Nora started doing random exercises - running in place, pushups, jumping jacks - while she spoke.

Nora: It could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could be the most important fight of your entire life! 

She culminates this demonstration by lifting a barbell tipped with 1000 pound weights on each end, holding it in the air and sweating profusely before falling backwards.

Pyrrha: *smiles a little in bewilderment* Um...

Ren: Nora's right. 

Pyrrha looked to him in his pink apron reading "PLEASE DO NOTHING TO THE COOK"*

Ren: You can't let your concern for Yang hold you back. You need to focus. You'll be defending the honor of Beacon Academy.

Pyrrha: *nods* Of course. I-

Ren cut her off as he held a glass filled with a green liquid making bubbling noises in front of her face.

Ren: This blend of herbs and vegetables is filled with nutrients vital to your body's well-being.