# 25

Y/N POV
> changing the sneak out from after lunch to after last practice cus why sneak out during the day 🤨

"i'm going to the bathroom then i have to meet up with up karasunos managers for something." i lied, getting up, "you guys can sleep without me."

"for what? and why karasunos managers?" kita asked, being the overprotective person he is.

"girl problems-" i said quickly, "and they're the only ones i really know." i told him as i slipped on my shoes and a jacket.

"okay.." he said before waving me off.

"3rd gym... 3rd gym." i read the numbers on the gyms door until i approached shiratorizawa's door.

y/n
• im here clown
• hurry up before someone sees me and get suspicious.
tendou
• ah yes great!
• im coming 😋

i leaned against the side of the gym, hiding from being out in the open until i heard the door open.

"y/n?" he whispered, looking around as i looked from around the corner.

"you ready?" he asked as he turned around and i nodded.

"lead the way phineas." i laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"dye your hair green and be my ferb." he said, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"you wish, green will look so ugly on me." i fake gaged.

"i want this whole store." i stared as i grabbed a basket.

"yeah no," he said taking the basket away.

"i only brought one bag for the both of us." he said as he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the candy aisle.

"hmm, give me a limit." i told him and he shrugged.

"fill the bag." he said holding up his overly big bag.

"bet." i said grabbing lots of snacks and drinks.

"wait! let's go there!" i pointed at a park as he readjusted the bag on his back.

"it's like 3am-"

"yeah but im not tired, lets go!" i said as i took off, running to the park and getting on the swings

"that absolute child." i heard him groaned with a smile before going over there and swinging with me.

tendou walked as i slid behind him, mumbling.

"are you tired?"
"as hell."

[ ding ]
kenma
• y/n.
• i saw you go off with tendou
• i've been waiting 3 hours for you to head back.
• where are you??
• the teams will be up soon. meaning your team
• and you're not here.
• are you okay?
• if you're not back by 7, i'm telling kuroo to get up and help me find you.
• can you reply??
• y/n.

"y/n?" tendou asked as he noticed i had sat down.

"can i sleep here? kenken seems so worried but i'm just so tired."

"i have 30 minutes to go back before he wakes up kuroo and basically get us in trouble." i mumbled more as he put the bookbag on his front side and pulled me up.

"we're basically here but i can walk you the rest." he said as he helped me onto his back.

"mhm."

TENDOU POV

i jumped, pushing y/n further up my back before walking onto the camp's path.

"where'd you go with her?" i heard someone say as i past the second gym.

"wha?-" i turned around to see kenma.

"oh." i nodded, "i didn't do anything with her, if that's what you're thinking." i told him as he crossed his arms.

"we went to the store," i said, unzipping my bag and revealing the snacks. "then she wanted to go to the park." i said and shrugged, shaking y/n to wake her up.

"don't. i'll take her." he said as i undid her arms from my neck, helping her onto kenma as he sighed.

"i didn't do anything but what i told you, you can even ask her when she wakes up. i'm not taking your crush away." i shrugged as his face turned red, either from blushing or angry.

"she's no-"
"kenma, i know. a lot of people know. just make your move before it's too late." i said, leaning against the wall as he just glared.

"too late before you try to get your hands on her?" he asked and i laughed, shaking my head.

"there's no need to get all," i motioned my hand around him, "that. i know for a fact she likes you."

"what do you know? did she tell you?"

"it's not hard to tell. she wouldn't have left the cafeteria to bring you back with a bright ass smile if she didn't like you, or give you a personal nickname, am i wrong?"

he groaned and turned away.

"you like her, she likes you. what are y'all waiting for?" i asked as he groaned again.

"don't let the girl make the first move, kenken." i teased before walking away. leaving kenma with y/n and his thoughts.

unedited
gonna post this and go re-edit / remove older chapters since i did just write stuff down (+ alot of people DID read because this is a KENMA X READER) & i don't wanna have a lot of unneeded chapters.

i also don't wanna go over 30ish chapters and have a shit load of chapters for no reason and have people get bored of this book

+ this was SUPPOSED to be a chatfic. i don't know what happened 💔

hopefully i can start writing new chapters before sunday ?? 🤨

anyways , thank u for 20k <3
pls drink water and eat ! kisses from kenma & i.