"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" He yelled, his eyes dangerous.

"A DUMBASS BRAT!" I shouted back, and he screamed in rage.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He screamed, chasing me into the forest, away from everyone else. I noticed that we had gone pretty far, and Killua was growing close.

"Wait! I'm sorr-" I was cut off by a weight crashing into me. "God dammit. Why'd you have to throw yourself at me?" I whined, opening my eyes, trying to shove his weight off of me.

"Do you want to call me a brat again?" Killua asked, an obvious warning in his tone. He had propped himself up on his hands as he hovered over me.

"I don't know, do you want me to, Snowball?" I replied with a smirk, staring up at him.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that." He narrowed his eyes at me, growing closer to my face.

"Oh? Did you now? I don't recall that at all." I snickered, quickly pecking him on the lips. I took Killua's surprise as an opening, and swiftly slipped out from under him.

"W-What? No fair!" He yelled, chasing after me once again. I ran off, trying to find everybody else.

"Damn, where the hell did you chase me to? Where are the others?" I looked behind me at Killua to see him charging after me. "Oh shi-" I cut myself off as I broke out into a sprint.

I stumbled out of the forest, seeing everybody turn their heads to look at me.

"Uh, hi." I waved briefly, walking over to everyone.

"Korudo! You're alive!" Gon ran over to me, and I tilted my head.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's not like Killua can beat me anyways." I grinned, and the white haired boy crashed through the forest into our area.

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOU TO PIECES!" He screamed, and I smirked.

"I'd like to see you try." I poked his cheek, and he grumbled something under his breath.

"Hey, this is bad!" One of Tsezgerra's teammates spoke up, breaking our arguement.

"What is it?" The man asked, walking up to his partner.

"Team Genthru is up to ninety-seven cards." He stated, looking at the information in his book.

Then they're only missing Strip of Beach and Lucky Alexandrite!

○●○

I stood on the cliffside once again. I stared at the large building in front of us, breifly cringing at the beach shore. Over the past week, we've been training for this test. The pressure to win is high since it was all up to us to prevent Genthru from winning the game.

We walked inside, and I eyed the additional members of our group. They were all people who just wanted to leave the game. They looked weak and scared. Can't say I blame them though.

"We'll begin with boxing." The boss, which I learned was named Razor, stated.

"I'll send you packing." The pirate smirked at the blonde guy who stood across from him. It was the same guy who could teleport from before.

"Fight!"

Our teammate immediately charged towards his opponent, closing the gap between them. He was fighting in close range since the pirate was an Emitter.

While the pirate was too busy blocking, our teammate punched him straight in the stomach, causing him to stumble back. He continued to punch him in the face, never giving him an opening to attack.