Little (Dreamnap)

Start from the beginning

He sat Sapnap onto the sink counter, and began to take out the 'little bath toys', it was just a bunch of bath toys.

He heard Sapnap gasp and he saw him making grabby hands towards the rubber duck.

"I want the ducky pleasseeee? I've been realllyyy good!"

Dream smiled and gave it to Sapnap,

"Here you go bubbles,"

Dream went to the tub and put his hand in it, smiling when he felt the water at the right temperature. He opened his mouth to say something about it but he suddenly heard Sapnap squeak the ducky.

Dream huffed and smiled fondly,

"Bubba, the water is ready, I need you to put in the bubbles!"

Dream said, carefully taking the ducky out of Sapnap's hands and lifting him off of the counter, giving him the bottle of bubbles.

Sapnap squeaked out of excitement and began to pour it into the bath, watching in anticipation as he saw the pink liquid float into the water, he gasped as the bubbles began to form.

"Daddy, look look! Bubbles!"

Sapnap pulled on Dream's hoodie sleeves to get him to see the bubbles.

"They look so big! Time to get in!"

Dream carefully pulled away his sleeve and began to take off Sapnap's shirt, but he caught the way that Sapnap shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"D-don't want Daddy to ta-ke off shirt, wanna do it mysel-f,"

Sapnap shakily rubbed his arm, Dream smiled and nodded, turning around.

"Don't worry bubbles Daddy won't turn around,"

Dream heard the ruffling of clothes and water sloshing.

"Can Daddy turn around now?"
"Mhm!"

Dream turned around to see Sapnap sloshing around in the water, playing with the rubber ducky,

"Alright baby, I'm gonna do your hair, is that ok?"

He saw Sapnap nod, he also heard the squeak of the ducky. He put the shampoo into his hand and carefully massaged Sapnap's scalp, hearing the boy let out a content smile.

He continued to clean Sapnap's hair, seeing the boy to be fully relaxing and leaning against the wall of the tub, fully relaxed.

"Daddy's gonna use the loofa now, that ok?"
"Yea, don't wanna be dirty. . ."

Sapnap smiled as he felt the familiar texture of the loofa pass over his skin. Sapnap hummed as he felt Dream kiss Sapnap's cheek, he heard Dream chuckling.

"Heyyyy, why you laughing?"
"You just look cute~"

Dream laughed again when Sapnap whined and kicked some water slightly.

"Ok bubbles, we're all finished, time to get out,"
"help?"

Sapnap held his arms expectedly for Dream to pull him out. Dream held the towel in his hand and wrapped it around Sapnap, making him giggle as he felt the fuzzies on the towel tickle him.

"Come on uppie, time to dress up!"

Dream held out his arms and picked up Sapnap, making sure the boy wouldn't fall and walked towards to their bedroom, taking out one of Sapnap's pre made little outfits.

Sapnap's fit

"Look so cute bubbles, like a tame little princess!"

Sapnap wiggled happily on the bed from the praise. Dream cooed and sat on the bed next to Sapnap,

"Wanna watch Blippi?"

Dream asked, pulling the laptop off of the nightstand and pulling Sapnap into his lap.

"Mhm!"

Word Count: 1056

Hi,

love you❤

bye

♡ ᴍᴄʏᴛ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara