chapter 1- the new girl

I adriens povI

I adriens povI

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, alerting me that it was time to get up to prepare myself for school.

I got up grumpily, my back hunched when I sat up from my bed and I furrowed my eyebrows with my eyes closed and my lips pouting, my hair tousled due to reckless motions having being on a rest.

I wore a loose, baggy white t-shirt with a black, long night pajama pants.

My bed quilt, crunpled and messy.

I took the time to look at my surroundings having my eyes slightly open, still with the same form and structure.

I sighed, here we go, this repeating cycle, hopefully something interesting may come up on this day of school, it's beginning to bore me.

I raised my eyebrows and circled my neck to release the strain and finally got up to get ready for school.

I lousily dragged my footsteps till my bathroom and got ready.

Once i had finished, my facial expressions were now relaxed but still tired as I walked out if my door to head downstairs to the kitchen.

I wore a sage green shirt as a jacket and brought the long sleeves to make them short and a white shirt with a pigeon blue jeans and a black converse pair of shoes.

The empty hallway on the way to the stairs echoed my every movement, from the clacking of my shoes to the clashing of my clothes rubbing against each other.

My body gaurd, who I call gorilla, would normally be outside but he has to run errands every now and then due to my dad and his Manager, Nathalie, being out on business for fashion.

They're in preparation of constructing and making a building for their brand, it'll cost them a couple years, leaving me alone with my body gaurd.

As for my mother, it's not a story I should tell... atleast not right now.

It was always like this, unfortunately, but say what, I made made my way around alot of things and was able to keep myself entertained, though, I had yet to have friends to do things with me such as partying or going out to the park and more.