Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Surprise..."

"Hey me and my babies gotta stay fly fawk you mean " I said flipping my hair

"Subway ?" he asked

"Always tryna eat but yea"

He smacked his lips "man don't come for me "

I laughed !. We walked in the direction of subway and went in line to order.

When we finally reached the register a girl was standing in the front.

"Hi welcome to subway how may I help you sir ?" the girl asked.

I gave her a stank face.

"Uhh I want the Chipotle chicken and cheese sandwich and a sprite how bout you bae ?"

She rolled her eyes and I smiled " I would have the same "

"Uhh OK that would be $10.06"

Alex gave her a $20 and she gave hi. Back his change.

"Has anyone told you your really handsome ?" she asked. Alex looked at her then me and said "Thanks and my girl tell me everyday "

"Ohh but - " Bitch you disrespectful see me standing here and tryna spit game if you don't sit down" I said cutting her off.

" Uhmm I think I was talking to him "

"Ion give a fuck ! Now I'm talkin to you dafuq ?! When you see him just know that's me "

"Get her baee !" Alex said . The girl looked embarrassed.

Some one came with our food. She handed it to alex and I snatched it out her hand. I took his hand and we walked to a table and sat down.

"Chill bae she ain't nobody " he said

"Nahh these girls out hea stay trying me keep fuckin around and they gon get it "

He laughed . I started eating my sandwich and looked at my phone. I had a bunch of likes from my recent pic on IG.

15 minutes laterrrr

"Yo let's head in Versace real quick " alex said throwing away our garbage then took my hand. I nodded and followed.

We walked in and he went and started looking at what he wanted to buy. I just stood there and waited.

After he was done we left.

" Can we go in H&M ?" I asked

"Let's go " . I walked in with him right behind me and started go through clothes.

"look at stranger " someone said. I looked in that direction and it was sabrina.

"Ahh hey sabrina boo " I said hugging her

"Girl you not best friend no mo " she said

"No boo but it's you ,like you don't even link nobody up no more ?"

"I guess you got a point but tomorrow we gotta hang me,you, faith and trin"

"Ight I gotchu boo give faith kisses for me and tell luke I said hey "

"Yeaa ight same for my babies where alex ?"

"Right hea "

"Hey bro " she said hugging him.

" Sup girl and tell luke come through later "

"I gotchu , bye see you tomorrow trina" she said waving and leaving.

I picked out everything I want and payed .

We left that store and walked out the mall.

"I wanna take a picture " I pouted

"Then take it " alex said

"No bootyhole I mean you and me together "

"Ohh I knew that ".

A lady was walking by and I stopped her. "Sorry to bother you ma'am but can you take a picture for me and my boyfriend please ?" I asked

"Yea no problem" she said smiling

I went and stood by Alex and he put his arm around my neck and I put mines around his waist.

She took it and handed me my phone"You guys are a such cute couple"

"Thank You " we both said and walked to the car. We got in and drove off. I posted the pic on IG.

BaddieTrinaaaa : That's Me right there.

I put my phone on the dashboard and turned the radio on.

"Ohh this my shit "and I started singing

~I'm like hey wassup hello seen yo pretty ass as you came In that door. I just wanna chill got a sack for us to roll. ~

"Always tryna sing "

"Shut up you just mad you don't know the lyrics "

Then he started singing ~Married to the money and I ain't never lettin go show her how to mix it now she remixin furlough , She my trap queen let her in the bàndo we be count in up watch how far them bands go 50,60 grams prob 100 grams tho in love with the money and I ain't never lettin go.~

He stopped at the red light and we both started singing and dancing . And I get high with my baby I just left the mall I'm gettin fly with my baby Yeaahhhhh, and I get right with my baby I be in the kitchen cooking pie with my baby. We stopped and busted out laughing and he drove off. I kissed his cheek

"I love you".

"I love you too "

Vote, Comment,Follow.

Ya like this chapter or Nahh ?

This My song I just had to do it I'm sorry ya lol

-Meme