𝟎𝟑: 𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧

the three of them sit underneath the table trying to shield themselves from the pouring rain inside the house

the three of them sit underneath the table trying to shield themselves from the pouring rain inside the house. magda sits grumpily with her wet hair sticking to her face. she tried to move it behind her ear but it only irritated her more.

"well, i was just reading about the advantages of water birth" vision tells them both.

magda sighs "yeah well your water birth is ruining my favourite top" making them both look at her. she shrugs her shoulders back and they roll their eyes.

suddenly it stops, they all give a sigh of relief. "oh, thank goodness" wanda reaches her hand out to make sure it's stopped.

they all crawl out from under the table "let me help you up, dear. there you go" wanda moans and groans getting out.

"what a mess!" wanda exclaims. magda huffs as water drips down her body. her converse feel soggy and her socks soak at her feet malign her want to gag.

magda turns to the door and uses her powers to open the doors and blast a gust of wind to dry themselves and the house off. it came at a strong force knocking over a few things around the house.

wanda gives a grateful smile while throwing her arms out to dry herself. her father wasn't as prepared trying to steady himself, waving his arms around.

"oh, that's better" wanda says throwing her daughter a wink before she groans again.

"darling so you think it's time to-"

"call the doctor?"

"yeah" vision rushes over to the phone line while wanda groans holding her stomach reaching out to her daughter to hold onto.

they both hold each other so wanda can have some comfort "damn, the phones are down, too, i better run" vision puts the phone back coming round the kitchen counter.

magda steadys her mum "except, he might have already left for vacation" vision exclaims with a finger to the air.

wanda gasps "where? at a time like this?" she stresses.

magda laughs "mum you do realise you're 9 months early right?" to which she receives a huff and a smack the ear from her dad. she makes a noise of protest holding it.

"i better leg it. you'll be alright here?" he asks them both and wanda hums while magda shakes when head no.

vision kisses their cheeks before rushing off "wait! i don't know how to help pregnant ladies!" she yells but her father is already gone.

magda huffs but jumps when her mum groans holding her stomach. she grabs onto her daughter for support "just practise your breathing" magda tells her doing the same rhythmically breathing she'd been practising with vision.

their attention is soon drawn away when a bird like chirp erupts the room. tilting their head in unison the duo takes hesitant steps towards the baby nursery.