𝟎𝟐: 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

after doing her schoolwork magda comes out seeing her mum and dad across the hall from her

after doing her schoolwork magda comes out seeing her mum and dad across the hall from her. she could hear them discussing the name for the new baby. personally she hoped for a sister.

walking over she hears her mum say "well, i guess there's only one solution to this debate" she looks over spotting magda and gesturing her into the room.

she walks over to them just as wanda says "hope for another girl" and using her powers to paint the stalk on the wall.

magda looks around the newly painted room "why didn't i get a room like this" she raises her brows at them.

her parents laugh "well, we ought to decide soon. i estimate the baby's due..."

wanda and magda share a look and begin to eat the food she has in the bowl. "it's not a constant progression, assumingly logarithmic, but were i to graph the feral development thus far..."

wanda rolls her eyes while magda steals the bowl eating it for herself "he's gonna be here before you figure it out" wanda says.

"nearest i can conclude is that billy-"

"tommy"

magda rolls her eyes at them. "hmm"

"the baby's due by friday afternoon" magda says to them. they both turn to her in confusion not knowing how she could know that.

she looks up at them from her food "what? i can see the future" she reminds them and they both let out noises of remembrance.

"in three days?" wanda asks her daughter who nods munching on the food.

she gasps "maybe i should sit down" she moves over to the chair.

in the living room the family of three, soon to be four, begin to practise for the new baby. vision sits in the living room with a fake baby doll while wanda stays in the kitchen.

magda scrolls through channels on the tv trying to find something entertaining. "i think we have an understanding" her father says to the doll.

magda gives him a strange looks watching him glare at the doll. "did you forget how you took care of me when i was little?" she asks.

vision sighs "i may be out of practice is all" he tells his daughter.

"start the clock" vision tells his wife who cooks behind them. she does so and magda watches as her father puts the diaper on at an amazing speed.

"time"

"your personal best" wanda tells him as vision celebrates. "we nothing if not prepared" he cheers.

"oh!" wandas face scrunches up. "darling?" vision asks. "ooh!" she says again.

"do any of your books talk about this?" she holds her stomach not recognising the feeling. "it's not painful, but it's strange"