Chapter 3

I paused and looked over. Squidward walked over to me. "Y/N, let me walk you home".

My face turned a bloody red, trying to form words I said, "O-O-OKAY". He smiled and grabbed his things.

"Great, lets go".

Squidward and I left the Krusty Krab towards my house. We didn't talk the whole way. Everything was just, silent. Honestly I found it peaceful. I looked over to him, the sun was shinning on his skin making him glow. He is literally so perfect. I continued to stare at him until he turned his head at me. I looked away quickly. 

"T-this is my house" I said. We stood in front of a two story birch cottage with a dark oak roof. After we walked up t the porch, I looked at him and smiled. "T-thank you for walking me home".

He looked back and smiled, "No Problem". He turned around and started to walk off. Without thinking a screamed.

"W-wait". I ran up to him and kissed him. Realizing what I done I stepped back and gulped. "O-oh my god" I said quickly and nervous, "I-I'm so s-sorry". He looked me straight in the eyes, pulled me in and kissed me.

"It's alright" He smiled and kissed me once more. My face turned red and heart skipped a beat.

"D-do y-you want t-to come in-inside" I said staring at him. 

Squidward grabbed my hands."Yes" He said, "Yes I do want to come inside Y/N" I smiled and pulled him inside my house.

We continued kissing and then I pushed him onto the couch. I sat on top of him and continued to make out with him, I licked his nose. "Again y/n" he moaned. I then put his long nose in mouth and started to suck. "MHMH" he moaned louder.

"You like that" I said. Squidward nodded his head. I then took his shirt off and moved my arm down his torso. 

Out of nowhere, Squidward grabbed me an pushed me down on the floor. He got on top of me, "My turn" he said softly while biting his lip. Suddenly I remembered that Squidward has tentacles and my heart started to race. 'is he gonna use his tentacles' i thought to myself. "You ready" he said to me.

"Y-yes" I said heart racing.