𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 {mature}

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No..."

"No?" He teased, unbuttoning the older's shorts and exposing his slightly damp underwear. "So you're just going to deny Renjun Junior like that? Mean."

The Chinese adult panted softly against the second oldest's neck, his hands flying up to lace through the dark hair upon his head. His own locks were gripped tightly as well, and he had no control. "This is so bad, guys..."

"Fine then," Jaemin yawned falsely and sat back to eye the pretty scene before him of his lover cradling his love interest. "Jeno? Wanna head to bed?"

"I guess we have to," the older played along with a petty pout and a crescent eye-smile that betrayed his acting. "Hope you can deal with this yourself, Renjunnie."

When the ravenette started to shift out from under the smallest, a certain desperate cord was tugged within the physical core of his body, making him lash out word-vomit without it computing with his brain and conscience. "Wait!"

The pair stopped their movements, both arching their brows at each other before returning to their prior positions. "Whatever for?" Jaemin played and blinked flirtatiously like the irritating tease he was. "We aren't rapists, Darling. We need to hear a 'yes' if we're to continue-"

"Yes! For fuck's sake..." Renjun whimpered defeatedly. His hands wandered to grab Jeno's shoulders behind him and he sat up more in his arms. Why am I submitting? Goddamn, they were letting me go! What have I done?

"Keep that lovely voice of yours down, okay Baby?" Jeno gushed against his ear and sent thousands of tingly nerves shivering down his back. His warm fingers tilted Renjun's chin up so that he was looking over his shoulder at him, face picking up a little light from the laptop on the coffee table. "I'll catch your sounds."

"Catch my...." the oldest furrowed his brows, though found out exactly what he meant when the Korean swiftly dived down to connect their lips in a soft kiss. The shorter could identify all the tastes of his tongue more easily this time, as they had indeed done this before only hours ago. It was still as electrifying and addictive as before...maybe even more. Renjun couldn't tell, but he believed the knowledge of what was about to go down on this night made every sensation and emotion a little more raw.

"Pity we can't be open about this," Jaemin spoke quietly as he pulled the cute shorts down along the other's legs and then did likewise for his underwear. "I want to hear you more."

The blonde moaned sensitively into the kiss as cool air reached his now exposed skin. His thighs pressed together defensively and he brought his knees up.

"Tsk, can't have that," the host scoffed. "Open up, Princess, or I'm doing it for you. You don't want it rough, do you?"

I don't fucking know how I want it! The older desperately desired to respond, though meekly parted his legs for the younger and felt Jeno pull back from his mouth to give him some air. They stared into one another's eyes with a sense of uncertainty, as not a one of them knew how this would turn out. In complete honesty, Jaemin and Jeno had never slept with a guy that hadn't agreed to be their boyfriend. This was cheating, yet it was justified since everyone was falling for Huang Renjun.

"Is it normal to be nervous when I've gotten this old?" The shortest finally whispered. "I feel like I'm marching into war..."

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Jeno suddenly panicked. "Because Mark will literally crucify us if he finds out one of us took your virginity—"