Q & A

Q & A

Hello lovely people, I am back! How are you?

Updating this story so I can ask a few questions from you guys. These questions are lifted from the story so I hope you read it well.

Unflop me hihi don't be shy, share your answers in the comment section.
Thank you!

———

Let's begin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Let's begin...

Q1. Name one song that inspired this story.

Q2. When did the story ended?

Q3. Who were the three sisters that adopted Eehuey?

Q4. Where did Eehuey live?

Q5. Eehuey's first impression on Xiaojun.

Q6. Where you confused (with the flow of the story) in the beggining? Yes? or No?

Q7. What country did Xiaojun's family used to live in?

Q8. Who was Xiaojun's seatmate? (Exclude Eehuey)

Q9. Who was Xiaojun's bestfriend?

Q10. What happened to Xiaojun's father after XJ's death?

Q11. Yangyang & Xiaojun used to go to a (what type of school?).

Q12. What instrument does Xiaojun play the best?

Q13. What song did Xiaojun taught Yangyang?

Q14. What was the pendant on Eehuey's necklace?

Q15. What fell off from Xiaojun's pocket when their car crashed?

Q16. What was Xiaojun and Eehuey's endearment?

Q17. When sneaking into Eehuey's room, where did Xiaojun/Yangyang usually enter? (Which part of the house)

Q18. Where was Xiaojun and Eehuey's meeting place?

Q19. What was the songs sung by Xiaojun for Eehuey back at their mansion?

Q20. What type of jewelry was Eehuey blamed for stealing by Meiling?

Q21. How old was Eehuey when she got married to Xiaojun?

Q22. Why did Tzeline hate Eehuey in the beggining of the story?

Q23. What medical procedure was Yangyang undergoing to erase all his memories?

Q24. Where was Xiaojun and Eehuey's destination when they ran away?

Q25. What year level in high school did Xiaojun and Eehuey met? (eg. first year, second year)

Q26. What item (utensil) did Tzeline saw Xiaojun in Yangyang's reflection?

Q27. What was Yangyang holding when he saw Eehuey laying on the grass next to her brother's gravesite?

Q28. In the present, the accident took place how many years ago?

Q29. Which team are you on? Team Xiaojun? Team Yangyang? or Team XiaoYang?

Q30. Do you love this story? Yes or No? ❤️

———

Q31

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Q31. Given the chance to change the title of this story, what would you name this story? Why?

Q32. Given the chance to replace XiaoYang as the male leads, who in NCT would you choose? (2 members) Why?

Q33. What song reminds you of this story? Why?

Q35. Do you think Tzeline is a bad person in this story? Why? Why not?

Q36. Who is your favorite character in the story? Why?

Q37. Would you prefer the PRESENT to be just a dream or would you prefer the PRESENT to be reality? Why?

Q38. If you were Eehuey, who would you choose if for instance they both loved you at the same time? Xiaojun? or Yangyang? Why?

Q39. Which chapter/s made you cry/emotional the most? Why?

Q40. Should I publish the alternate ending (original-not-so-happy ending)? Or should I just stick to the happy ending?

- E N D -

That's all the questions I have, let me know your answers. Thank you for participating!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE

Have a blessed day. I love you!

- love, demigxddess🤍

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- love, demigxddess🤍