"Make sure he doesnt find out you're a Ghoul."I warned Kaneki with a glare."Oh, i know."He said with a smile."If he ever finds out about us being a Ghoul, i'll kill him on the spot."I told Kaneki with a glare."HUH?! You wouldnt?!"Kaneki yelled in shock as he spilled the coffee he was supposed to bring to the back."If you dont want that to happen, keep it a secret at all cost."I warned him with a glare. The door to Anteiku suddenly opened. I thought it was a customer, but it turned out to be Ryouko-san and Hinami-chan."Welcome."I greeted with a smile."Touka-chan."Ryouko-san called me with a soft tone."Ryouko-san!"I called as i approached her."Kaneki! Get the towels!"I ordered him to as i brought Ryouko-san and Hinami-chan in.

I was cleaning up both Hinami-chan and Ryouko-san from the rain. I felt something was off from their visit. Its too sudden, something mustve happened with Asaki-san."I'm sorry to trouble you."Ryouko-san apologized as she helped me clean up Hinami-chan."Don't be silly."I told Ryouko-san with a sincere look."Hinami-chan, its been a while."I told her with a soft smile. She suddenly hid her face onto Ryouko-sans body refusing to talk to me."Hinami...."I said as i looked at her with a sad frown."Where is Yoshimura-san?"Ryouko-san asked me with a serious tone."Inside."I told her with a serious look."Kaneki!"I called him with a glare."Give her a new towel."I ordered him with a glare."Oh, here you go."He said as he gave her a new towel."Thank you verey much."Ryouko-san told him with a smile. I noticed Hinami suddenly turning her head towards him with an uneasy glare. Kaneki looked nervous as he looked at her.

Eventually, they went upstairs. Kaneki and i decided to clean up the shop for a bit preparing to close it for the day."Those are the Fueguchi's."I told Kaneki as i started cleaning up the shop."Since they're here, they're going to be in our care for now."I explained as i cleaned the counter.

*Oreki's Room : Ryouko's POV*

I was heading upstairs with Hinami to get some rest. I opened a door to what looks like a new room to see a boy sleeping on his desk. He has blonde hair and looks the same age as Hinami. I was confused of who he is so i decided to stand at the door for a while to see if he'll wake up."Touka-chan!"I called her up. Touka-chan finally came up with a confused look."What is it? Ryouko-san?"Touka-chan asked me with a confused look."That boy, is he alright?"I asked her with a concerned look."Hm? Oh hes fine."She told me with a smile."Hes probably just tired of studying."She said with a soft smile."Oreki-kun!"She called the boy waking him up."E-Eh?"He asked Touka-chan with a tired look."Did i bother you?"She asked him with a smile."Yep."He said with a tired look."I was enjoying my nap too."He said as he yawned and stretched his body."I see, well just wanna tell you that the entrance exam is tomorrow."She told him with a smile."So you better cram everything."She said with a glare."Its fine, i already got it all crammed in my head."He said as he he rubbed his eyes and got off of his chair bringing a small novel."Nice, wait? Where are you going?"She asked him with a confused look."I need to wash my face."He said as he got in the bathroom.

"Who is he?"I asked Touka-chan with a confused look."Hm? Oh, Oreki-kun is a One Eyed Ghoul."Touka-chan explained with a smile."One Eyed Ghoul?"I asked her with a confused look."He wasnt bred like normal Ghouls though, your husband saved his life by turning him into one."Touka-chan told me with a smile."Eh?"I asked her with a surprised look."So hes a patient?"I asked her with a curious look."Yeah."She said with a smile."Dont worry, he'll be nice once you get to know him."She told us with a smile."Why dont Hinami try being friends with him?"Touka-chan asked me with a smile."I'm sure they'll get along."She said patting my shoulder."Hinami?"I asked her with a soft look."I-I'll try..."She said with an uncomfortable look on her face."Well then, you can saty here with him for a bit while your mother and i have a little talk."Touka-chan said with a smile."Bye, Hinami."Touka-chan said with a smile as we went to Yoshimura-san.

*Oreki's POV*

I was in the bathroom washing my face. As i looked at my mirror, i saw Dobutsu-san looking at me with a smile."Still cant get me out of your head?"He asked me with a soft tone."Why should i get you out of my head? We're on good terms for now right?"I asked him with a confused look."You have a point kid, you have a point."He said with a smile."By the way, whos the chick?"He asked me with a pervy look."First time i've seen them."I told him with a sigh."Eh? Really now?"He asked me with a teasing look."What the hell do you want?"I asked him with an annoyed look."I tried connecting the dots to the codes you found."He told me with a serious tone."My theory is that maybe this One Eyed King is part of the CCG?"He asked me with a curious look as he rubbed his chin."A Ghoul working for the CCG?"I asked him with a sarcastic look."Dont joke."I told him with a glare."I'm not saying that the One Eyed King is working with them, what i'm trying to say is....what if the CCG is working for the One Eyed King?"He asked me as he rubbed his chin."Thats ridicioulous."I told him with a glare."Ghouls fear the CCG correct? Why in the hell would the CCG work for them?"I asked him with a confused look."This One Eyed King might wanna have Ghouls fear him."He said rubbing his chin."But again, we have no proof...the only way to know is if we ask Takatsuki-sen herself."He said with a glare."Then thats what we'll do, i'll look up for when Takatsuki-sen will have a meet and greet....from there, we'll interrogate her."I told him with a serious look."Thats a nice plan."He said with a smile."We'll go with that then."He said with a soft smile."Yosh, we can do this."

I got out of my bathroom after wiping my face. When i got out, i noticed the girl i saw that entered my room. We stared at each other awkwardly for a few minutes confused of what to do. After a few more minutes, i decidedt to start the conversation."H-Hey..."I greeted with an awkward smile."H-Hi..."She greeted with a shy look."Whats your name?"I asked her with a nervous look."H-Hinami..."She introduced herself shyly."Hinami Fueguchi..."She introduced herself once more with her full name."Oreki Mado."I introduced myself with a soft smile."Nice to meet you, Hinami-chan."I greeted with a soft smile as i appraoched my desk to take a seat."Y-Yeah..."She said with a shy tone."I-I heard my Otosan saved you from death?"She asked me with a shy look."I see....so you're Asaki-san's daughter?"I asked her with a curious look."Y-Yes."She said with a shy look as she approached me and my desk."I owe your Otosan alot."I told her with a smile."Maybe i'll pay him a visit some day."I told her with a smile."Eh? When?"She asked me with a desperate look."Hmmm, maybe tomorrow."I told her as i placed a finger on my chin."As long as the CCG doesnt look for me then i'll go."I told her with a smile."C-Can i come?"She asked me with a desperate look."Sure."I told her with a smile."I dont see why not."I said with a smile as i patted her hair."Thank you!"She yelled as she hugged me with ears coming out of her eyes."Oreki-kun, congratulations."Dobutsu said in my head with a teasing tone."A beautiful girl finally hugged you."He said with a teasing tone.'Shut up.'I told him with my thoughts with an annoyed tone.

*End*