Chapter 1

It was early in the morning when I got a call. "Fuck" I said softly as I got up to pick up the phone, "Hello?".

"Hello, is this Y/N" said the voice on the phone.

"Yes, this is Y/N speaking" I replied back trying not to yawn, "Who is this?"

"Ah yes good" the voice said, "Its Mr. Krabs from the Krusty Krab". My face lit up and I started to get nervous.

"Oh Hello Mr. Krabs" I said with glee.

"Hello" he said back, "I called to talk about your resume". I took a big gulp and got nervous. I thought that I might have got rejected or that I made a mistake on the resume. "I'd like to say I'm impressed" 

"I-impressed?!" I said cheerfully but in question.

"Yes, yes" Krabs said, "You're very much qualified, and I'm happy to let you know you'll be starting tomorrow". I froze for a quick second and took a deep breath.

"T-thank you sir" I said while calming myself down, "I wont let you down".

"Ye better not Y/N" Krabs said in a serious tone, "Now get ready to make me money". I hug up the phone and started to jump around.

"OMG" I screamed from the top of my lungs, "I DID IT! I GOT THE JOB!!"

*The Next Day*

I wake up to my alarm going off. I hop out of bed and run towards the closet, I put on my best pair of work clothes. I head over to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I look up to the mirror and smile, "Today's the day". I look down at my watch and head down to the kitchen. "What to eat?" I mumble to myself. I open the fridge, "Eggs?" I grab the butter and eggs, and place them on the counter. I grab a pan, place it down on the burner, and smear butter inside the pan. I grab and egg and crack it over the pan, the pan sizzles and the egg starts to cook. I head back to the fridge to put the butter and eggs away. Once the egg finished cooking, I put it on a plate and ate. "Alright time for work". I run out the door and head over to the Krusty Krab.

"Ah hello Y/N" Krabs says as I walk in through the door.

"Hello Mr. Krabs" I say cheerfully with a smile on my face. I look around inside the restaurant and my eyes meet up with him, a tall, slender, handsome man. My stomach flutters and my cheeks turn bright red.

"H-hey I'm Y-Y-Y/N" I say trying to mumble out my name. I turn my head away nervously. "W-why do I feel this way" I thought to myself, "I-I can't even say my name in front of him without stumbling"