Uh Oh

~Time Skip To Morning~

~Your POV~ 
"Wha-" I sleepily said. I woke up to my alarm clock. I tried to switch off my alarm clock but it wouldn't switch off. I was getting annoyed. Before I knew it, I threw my alarm clock to the window breaking the clock and shattering the window. OH SHIT I thought. You quickly tried to clean the mess up, but with my very useful quirk, I created a broom out of light and sweeped (I don't know if 'sweeped' is a word lmao) the glass shards and your alarm clock into the dustbin I keep in the corner of my room.  

It looked like nothing has ever happened. Except that my window's now officially gone and the alarm clock's dead.  How am I going to explain this to my going to be very aggro mom??? ...I should probably run for my life. Her quirk's is MUCH more powerful than mine. Her quirk's called Mind Control. Basically, she can control her mind to pick up, throw, do whatever she wants. Her eyes glow yellow when she's using it. And I'm really, really fucking scared. I have no time to create a light window and alarm clock. Why? Because she's coming up the FUCKING STAIRS. "Y/N L/N! WHAT IS THAT FUCKING NOISE?!" she shouts. Welp. I run to the broken 'window' and jump. Luckily, I land silently and I quickly run over to Nejire's house as her house is the closest. 

I called Nejire (you already exchanged phone numbers with Tamaki, Nejire and Mirio) "NEJIRE! DO YOU MIND IF I COME OVER REAL QUICK?" I asked her while panting for breath. "Uh, ok! Where are you right now?" she asked, very confused. "AT YOUR PLACE. OPEN UP THE DOORS!" I replied nearly dieing. I heard footsteps coming down to the doors. Once Nejire opens the door, I quickly ran in, almost making Nejire fall. "Are you ok?" She asked me, worried about my well being. "Nope. Not at all." I panted. I explained what happened to me. She looked at me wide-eyed. "I'm getting the boys over." was all she said before running to get her phone. As she went to get her phone I made myself comfortable by sitting on one of her chairs. 

~Nejire's POV~

Holy MACARONI, this is big news! I can't believe that Y/N did that! I rushed over to my phone and quickly called the boys, saying it was urgent then hanging up. I raced to the kitchen and got Y/N some water. "Than-Thanks Nejire" she thanked me as she drank her water. I felt happy as I was not only helping a friend that's trying to hide from her psycho mom, but also being a good friend. Soon, the boys arrived. They saw Y/N red face that was covered in sweat. "Wha-What Hap-Happened?" Tamaki nervously asked. "Oh I got a story to tell you two..." I replied beginning to tell the whole incident.  As I told them I can see their eyes go wide and their jaw drop. "HOLY COW Y/N YOU DID ALL THAT?!" Mirio exclaimed. "Y-yep!" Y/N replied hoarsely. "I'ma get some more water for Y/N." I said quickly while grabbing Y/N's cup out of her hand. 

~Your POV~

As Nejire went to go get water for me, both boys started talking to me about the thing. We talked for a while until my phone's started ringing. My mom's calling. I started to get nervous. "Excuse me for a sec." I said going to a wall and standing in front of it, answering the call. "Hell-" I started. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BRAT?!" My mom interrupted me. "At a friend's ho-house" I replied not noticing that I was stuttering. Then my mom went on and on about the broken window and the broken clock that she found in my dustbin. As she was talking about it I intervened. "OK BUH BYE!" I interrupted, ending the call. Both boys were as confused as hell. "NEJIRE!" I called. "I'M STAYING OVER TONIGHT!!!" "YAY!!! SLEEPOVER!!! BUT NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!" She called back. Well... I'm going to die if I go back so, why not stay here with my bestie Nejire Hado???

Well, looks like you broke your window and your clock! Sooo, did ya like this chapter?

From A/N (L-O-LHI)