Meeting Up

~Time Skip to the next day~ (I'm too lazy)

~Your POV~

It's currently 7:00 in the morning and I got my letter  wrote by Principal Nezu. So I got in to U.A! YAY! But no time to celebrate. Today's my first real day at U.A and I hope that I can meet up with Tamaki again! Perhaps he can show me around as I didn't have a proper tour when I first came to U.A. I already have my proper uniform for my class which is class 3-A. I get my uniform out and dress into it quickly. I heard that my homeroom teacher is the Pro Hero: Snipe. I quickly grab and ate my breakfast and wrote a note saying that I'm going to U.A for my first day. Once I am outside the house I ran towards the school. It only take 20 minutes if you don't stop. Once I reached U.A, I'm once again greeted with the indigo haired boy who I befriended yesterday, Tamaki. "O-oh go-good mor-morning L/N" Tamaki greeted quickly. "Good Morning to you too Tamaki! You don't have to use formalities. You can just call me Y/N!" I greeted back. "Hey Tamaki!" said a bubbly voice. I saw a girl with periwinkle hair and blue eyes call out to him from behind him. She walked closer to us and we made eye contact. 

"Ooh am I disturbing something?" she teased making both of us blush. "N-No Nejire! You're not disturbing u-us!" he stuttered quickly. "If you say so Tamaki!" she replied eagerly! "So you must be the new girl! I'm Nejire Hado! What's yours?"she asked me, her attention now on me. "I'm Y/N L/N! You can call me Y/N if you like!" I replied generating the same energy as her. "And I'm Mirio Togata!" a cheery voice boomed. A blond boy with blue eyes looked at me. "Nice to meet y'all!" I replied back to the two of them! We chatted until it was time for class. All three of them led me to my class or should I say our class and we sat. I sat in seat No.7 in class 3-A.

~Time skip to lunch~

As it was lunch time for the classes, they dragged me to the lunch hall. As we ate our lunch, I saw something that bothered me a bit. A blond boy which I believe his name was Monoma from class 1-B is insulting the kids at class 1-A. One of the kids is a green haired boy who I think is quirkless but I'm not sure. I watched as he threw insults at them. (This is my AU btw) It made me mad but i managed to not go over there and beat the crap out of him. Instead I beat the crap out of him in my head instead. "Y/N you ok?" Nejire asked worried as I haven't been talking much. The other two are worried as well as concern is planted all over their face. "I'm fine guys don't need to worry about me." I replied back with my natural smile. Then Aizawa came into the lunch hall and said that lunch is over and go back to our classes. So we quickly cleaned up and we went back to class 3-A.