***********************************************************************************

"Edafe, you go soon dey pay fine for all these your late coming o." Mo said. As he stretched out his hand for a shake, Edafe accepted the offer as he laughed off what Mo had just said.

"My guy how far? You are scarce these days o." Alan said.

"Omo, this period has been damn busy for me. A lot of persons getting married here and there. I can not count the number of dishes I have prepared these few weeks. This chef work eh..." Edafe was saying when he paused and acknowledged the person sitting beside him. "Well, hello pretty." He said to Lewa. I noticed how Alan sat up at the mention of that.

"Hi, Edafe." Lewa said. I could see the way she was battling to wear her conventional confident countenance, but she was failing woefully because these rainbow colors forcefully kept popping up on her cheeks. I could understand what she was going through perfectly well, cuz her elder brother usually had that effect on me too.

"Wow. She still remembers my name." Edafe said, acting surprised.

"Haha. Why won't I? The homemade box of chocolate you gifted me at my last birthday party, is more than enough reason for me to remember your name." She said.

"Awww that was nothing actually... I just had to gift something nice to my good friend's kid sister." Edafe said, instantly I noticed the splash of disappointment in Lewa's facial expression when he mentioned "good friend's kid sister." I could bet she was thinking he only saw her as that. I looked at Alan and for the first time since we got here, his rapt attention wasn't on me, it was on Edafe and his sister.

Mo briefed me on how the three good friends all went to the same University. Mo read Theater Arts, Edafe read Law, and of course, Alan read Architecture. They met on campus in one of their usual dusk to dawn studying sessions popularly known as awoko (Which means, awake all through the night) at an auditorium in the school premises. Edafe was the youngest, he gained admission into the University at age fifteen.

"Those days, I and Alan who were three years older usually slapped the back of his head very well, cuz he was so small. I still wonder how he even got admitted at that age. Edafe how you take run am naw?" Mo said, which made everyone laugh hard. Then he went on to talk about his current line of work which was movie production.

"Oh, wow. You produced the 2019 blockbuster movie titled Two guns? That's amazing." I said with a little excitement in my tone "I watched it on Netflix last year. The suspense and intrigue was something else."

"I know right? My baby is so good at what he does." Hope said, as she encircled Mo's arm with pride and drew her body closer to his. I smiled at her and nodded. Hope was the typical example of a clingy girlfriend, aka gum body geng, Mo seemed to love it anyway, cuz he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheeks which made her giggle uncontrollably as usual.

Alan spoke about the famous Dallas, TX continental hotel renovation he did, which was one of his biggest contracts so far, where he had the opportunity to make his avant-garde ideas come to life. He also talked about other contracts he had handled, then he mentioned I am the owner of the mansion he is currently renovating. "So you get mansion as you small like this? You be big babe o!" Mo said. He loved to pass comments on everything. Like I said earlier, he was quite loquacious.

"That's quite an achievement for someone around our age range... I mean, I own a nice condo, but not a mansion" Edafe added. I understood what he meant by our age range because we were obviously age mates, or maybe I was older with months, or possibly he was.

"Truth be told, the mansion belonged to my late dad chief Badmus Okofu. It is my inheritance." I said, then I wore that confident lopsided boss lady smile and continued, "But I do have some achievements stored up in my arsenal tho. I am into real estate marketing in the US. Asides from that, I am also an artist... Bagged up some awards cuz of my artworks last year." I said, which gained me a lot of wows from the table. Now, I know you might conclude, that your fav relished bragging a lot, but what did you expect me to do? Everyone was talking about their achievements, I just had to do the same.