Chapter 4: The trip

Start from the beginning

He ran in, as a student of 1-A zoomed by him. He recognised him as Ingenium's younger brother, as he ran past. The other guy didn't notice him, due to going too fast, so he managed to remain undetected. As he expected, Eraserhead was fighting against a horde of enemies, with none of them able to guess who had their Quirk cut off due to his goggles. He ran towards that direction, wanting to fight alongside Eraserhead, but stopped short, as his path was blocked by a....black void with eyes?

???: "Ah, it's the vigilante. It's so nice to meet you. I deeply respect the odds that you go up against, however, it seems we are at an impasse, what with you being a Hero and me being a Villain."

V/n: "Well, that's life. Sometimes two people are on different sides. Nothing you can do about it. I'm guessing you're the ringleader?"

Kurogiri: "Me? Oh no, I could never lead. My master is far stronger. Tell you what? I think that meeting my master, and his dear friend Nomu, could be a valuable lesson to you, because, no matter how much I respect your tenacity, that doesn't mean that I shouldn't teach you your limits and your place in this world."

V/n observed Kurogiri calmly. There had to be some way to touch this guy.....right? Before he could make any observations, Kurogiri leapt at him, and he somehow ended up in front of a guy with plastic looking hands all over his body, and a....blue muscled creature with a beak and his brain sticking out?

V/n: Well, guess I found out how they got in. Butler's some sort of portal guy.

Handyman: "So this is the Quirkless weakling, eh? The name's Tomura Shigaraki. Remember it well, because it's the last name you'll ever hear!"

Saying so, he jumped at V/n, holding his hand out to grab him. V/n immediately jumped backwards, kicking Shigaraki's wrist.

V/n: He's pretty scrawny...and yet he tried to grapple me. That's probably related to his Quirk. Well, step one of Quirkless combat, if the enemy Quirk is unknown, assume it to be an instant kill. 

V/n: "That all ya got?"

Shigaraki: "You're a slippery one...but that barely hurt. Nomu, this one won't even be able to scratch you."

The birdbrain stood up, almost robotically. It lunged at him, and punched downwards at him, while he backflipped away. The punch was strong enough to break the concrete floor, and its skin, even the perceived weak point of his exposed brain, all of it was far too tough. He punched it in the brain, and it did nothing. In return, the Nomu picked him up by the leg and threw him into a wall, but before he could crash, he was caught by...some sort of white ribbon. Eraserhead had saved him. He quickly untangled himself from the ribbon, and ran to Eraserhead's side.

Eraserhead: "Who the hell are you, some rookie Pro?"

V/n: "Not important right now. That bird fellow's muscular enough that we probably probably won't even be able to scratch it. Even the brain's too tough. I haven't tried the eyes, though. Maybe that's a weak point. Although, I doubt it. My gut tells me that they're gunning specifically for All Might, and this birdy boy's probably their answer for him. He's probably the only one who could do significant damage. Also, we should be careful of the other kid, the one with all the hands. Dunno what his Quirk is, but I can guess that it's related to grappling or touching in some way, since he tried to grab me even though he's so scrawny."

V/n spoke quickly and concisely, giving all the important details that he could. Eraserhead was impressed at his tactical notes, but suppressed the urge to smile, as he nodded his head, charging at the Nomu.

Eraserhead: "Take the smaller one, rookie!"

V/n sighed and nodded, jumping at Shigaraki with a kick. Unfortunately for him, Shigaraki caught his foot in mid-air, and his shoe started turning to dust, before he quickly pulled it away. Thankfully, his shoe didn't lose too much of itself, although he'd still have to buy new ones.

V/n: "Ah, okay, got it, Dusty. I don't like your crusty ass hands-GAH!"

V/n's sarcastic remark was interrupted by Eraserhead being thrown at him by Nomu. Both of them were smashed into a nearby wall. Eraserhead was beaten and bloody, and he was also struggling. He had taken a BAD hit to the head, too, alongside a cracked rib.

V/n: So....that's it, eh? Well, it was bound to happen sometime, probably sooner rather than later. Ah well.

V/n: "Do your worst, birdy."

However, before the bird could turn both their skulls into pancakes, it was frozen, by none other than Todoroki herself. V/n pushed Eraserhead off, and looked at her, with an angry look on his face that she couldn't see because he was still wearing a mask. She looked at him as if he was something she scraped off her shoe.

Todoroki: "If you're weak, then don't act strong. Know your place."

Shigaraki: "I agree. The same applies to you, too."

Nomu broke out of the ice with relative ease, and stood in front of the two of them.

Shigaraki: "Nomu...kill-"

The sound of the doors exploding interrupted his order. He looked towards the door, to see the one and only, All Might.

Shigaraki: ".....change of plans. Nomu, fight All Might. As for you two-"

V/n had already run away. This was far beyond his meagre hands at this point, and he knew it. So, he ran away.

Timeskip

Y/n sat on his bed in his apartment, staring at his mask in anger. Mainly directed at himself.

Y/n: "Me being weak was never the problem....but..."

He took a deep breath, and put his mask back in the cupboard.

Y/n: "Getting scared is definitely a problem...one that I'll have to fix."

A/n: This chapter was absolute hell to make, because I'm lazy, and it's still ass. I'm kinda worried about something, so I wanna ask. The deductions that Y/n made about the situations, did they make sense, or do they seem like bullshit asspulls that only happen because the author wants to seem smart? Please tell me how I can improve, because I am FAR from a perfect writer.....or a good writer.