Chapter 23

We're here at Zeke's room to have a meeting. Porco, Reiner, Colt, and I are sitting, while Pieck is curling up like a cat in the couch, she looks cute though. Zeke is preparing tea for all of us.

"Now then, the last battle made it clear that normal weapons will overtake titan in the near future. The weaker Marley becomes, the more Eldian race is threatened. Our existence are in danger. To rectify this, Marley must obtain the Founding Titan and Paradis resources. The world must be strongly reminded of the threat that island poses. To tell that story, we need a narrator. The Tybur family will fulfill that role." Zeke explained.

The Tybur family, the family who originally owned my titan, though the power of the warhammer titan can be split in to two, but they're still the original holder.

"The family holding the warhammer titan?" Colt asked.

"It's said the Tybur's have never sent the warhammer titan to enemy soil, though they let Marley have the half of the power and gave it to Y/N." Pieck said. "They are influential abroad for driving away King Fritz during the Great Titan War. The world will listen to them." Pieck added.

"You're precisely correct, Pieck-chan!" Zeke said.

Porco seems to have a complain, and Reiner answered him that if it will save our motherland, Marley, he'll be grateful. I just kept quite, because of my thoughts that I want to know more about Tybur.

"Here in Liberio, there will be a festival soon." Zeke said.

I quickly look at him with a little surprised look. "Festival? what will happen there?" I asked.

"VIPs from abroad will be invited to hear an announcement from the Tyburs, there will be different food stalls, and they will be display a fireworks, maybe." Zeke replied at my question. "Within a year, we'll control Paradis Island. The fate of Marley and all Eldians rests in this plan. It cannot fail. For the future of our motherlands, Marley, we must join our hearts as one." Zeke added.

After the meeting, I got out of the room, I know the Generals are listening to us, that's why I didn't talk too much.

The view of my room is the hospital, the place where we stay is near the hospital. I'm in my balcony right now in my room, and I saw Falco heading to hospital.

I leaned closer to my balcony to see clearer where Falco is going. I saw that he sit beside the injured man, if I'm not mistaken, it was the long haired soldier I helped stand up when we were back here in Liberio.

I was really curious of who that man is, because he's really familiar to me.

I'm just looking at them while they're talking even though I can't hear what they are talking about.

After a minute, Falco wave at the man because he's going home. I'll just ask Falco who that man is.

I'm giggling at Pieck, she's crawling like how she walks in her titan form.

"Is it fine if I walk like this, Y/N?" Pieck softly asks while softly smiling.

"In your titan form, of course yes, but in your human form, it's weird." I replied, still giggling.

"Ahhh!" I jumped out on my sit when I saw Porco surprised at Pieck.

"Goodmorning, Pocko!" Pieck greeted Porco with a soft smile.

"Pieck! What are you doing?" Porco asked sweating he looked so surprised at Pieck. I burst out my laugh at Porco's reaction.

"This way is more natural to me. Did I scare you?" Pieck replied.

"Can you just walk upright?" Porco said.

"Little Pocko is scared." I stopped my bursting laugh, instead I just chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Y/N, that don't call me that." Porco said while furrowing his eyebrows. Pieck and I just laugh at him, he just woke up and this is the beginning of his morning.

I was just chilling in my room, reading a book that Zeke gave me, when someone knock on my door.

"Come in."

I was a little surprised when General Magath was the who's knocking.

General Magath was promoted from being Commander to General.

"I'm going to talk to Lord Tybur. I want you to come with me, since you're the one holding the other half of the warhammer." General Magath said.

"Alright, give me a minute." I replied, he left my room and he said he'll be waiting for me outside.

I wear my usual uniform, usual white button-up, long skirt, combat boots, and a coat. Of course, I will never forget my red armband.

When I saw Willy Tybur, I bow at him. He lend his hand to me for handshake, and I accept it.

"Y/N Oriental, am I right?" He warmly smiled at me.

"Yes, it's my pleasure to meet you, Lord Tybur." I slightly bowed again.

"I heard that you're good at war, I guess, we didn't make a mistake of passing the warhammer to you." He said.

General Magath and Willy Tybur are talking about something I don't understand. I just heard that, Willy Tybur will announce about their history and history of the Eldians.

I excused myself from them. I was passing by the hospital when I saw Falco again talking to the long haired injured soldier. Looks like their friends.

I just hide myself while observing them, though I can't hear them.

After a minute, Falco runs because there's a coming doctor. It's Mr. Jaeger.

"Mr Jaeger!" I shouted while waving.

I saw that the long haired man and Mr. Jaeger looked at me and Falco was surprised at me.

"Y/N-san?" Falco said.

I saw that Mr. Jaeger is gesturing us to go there.

"Let's go, Falco." I smiled at him and put my arm in his shoulder.

"Is Zeke doing well?" Mr. Jaeger asks.

"Yes, though, I noticed that he's always going somewhere." I scratched the back of my neck. I look again at the long haired man and I can see his face clearly.

Don't tell me... that this is Eren?

"Just always be there for Zeke, Y/N, he always keeps his emotions, and not telling anyone if he's doing okay. I know that it comforts him a lot when you're around and you're there for him." Mr. Jaeger said with a smile.

"Y-yes, of course I'm always there for Zeke." The thought of this long haired man is Eren, it's crazy to think that this is Eren.

Zeke and Eren shared the same last name, what if they're brothers? and Mr. Jaeger is their grandfather. Zeke told me before that his parents were sent to Paradis, but what if his dad was alive, and he met the mother of Eren?

"W-we're going now, Mr. Jaeger." I waved at him to say goodbye.

"Falco, what's the name of that long haired man?" I asks Falco.

"It's Kruger." Falco replied.

"Oh, I see."