spring break

Guy Germaine

~buzz buzz~

strawberry- DUDEEEE WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

me- its like 7am what could possibly be so important?

strawberry- WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA FOR SPRING BREAK GO PACK<3

me-wait what?!?! FLORIDA??? Ill be at your house in two hours!

I put my phone on my bed, threw on a shirt and shorts so i wasnt just in boxers and got my suitcase out. I packed everything i needed, said bye to caylyn and mom and left. I got to Emma's house at 9:30ish. She had our plane tickets and her dad planned on driving us to the airport. We got to our boarding gate, 32B. She hugged her parents and we got in the plane. We were near the back on the right side. The plane took off after about 10 minutes. This was gonna be a fast 3 hours. I plugged in my headphones and leaned my head on hers as i played music. 

Emma McNeil

"hey emma.. wake up we're here..." i heard guy say. I sat up assuming i had fallen asleep on his shoulder. I grabbed my bag from the floor and followed the people ahead of us out. I took a big whiff of the fresh Florida air. The water, the citrus smell, and the food. I was home. I grabbed guy's hand and took off. Straight out to the parking lot where noah was waiting.

"NOAH!!!!" i screamed and ran to hug him. He hugged me back but quickly pulled away when he noticed the slight look of jealousy creeping onto guy's face. We climbed in putting our suitcases in the trunk. We would be staying with noah for the week since his parents were out on a business trip in Texas. Cassidy, Lilac, and Amani were already waiting at his house. We walked in and they screamed so loud. They hugged me so tight and immediately swarmed guy. 

"Guys let him breathe!!!" i had to keep yelling so they would stop for a second. i managed to stop them and take our stuff to the guest room. I set his pillow on his side of the bed and put mine next to it. Noah made it VERY clear that his room was next door. He kept muttering "remember my room is next door i can hear EVERYTHING. so dont do anything". We just laughed at him but they all just stared then laughed. We all went out to dinner and to the beach. We didnt get back to noah's till two am. Guy and I slowly walked up the stares in our bathing suits. I hopped in the shower and threw on a tank top with shorts when i got out. Guy showered and put o some shorts. We passed out almost instantly.

We were woken violently by lilac screaming the pancakes were finished. We trudged down the stair to eat and then get ready for another day of adventures. 

~the week goes by and now they are going back to Minnesota~

Guy and noah had become pretty good friends and i had such a good time seeing them again. It had almost been a year since i moved. We all climbed into noah's mom's mini-van and drove to the airport. We all hugged goodbye and got back on the plane. We would get back to Minneapolis about 1am. The flight went quickly and we took an uber to guys house. We went to his room and fell asleep. What a great week we said to eachother before falling asleep.