A Grace of Crowns

Title: A Grace of CrownsAuthor: Amanda-Mae Status: Complete Mature: Yes, why in summaryNotable Tags: High Fantasy, Diverse Lit, Political Intrigue, Assassin, MagicSummary: 

AuthorAmanda-Mae 
Status: Complete 
Mature: Yes, why in summary
Notable Tags: High Fantasy, Diverse Lit, Political Intrigue, Assassin, Magic
Summary

❖ TWISTED KINGDOMS Book 1 ❖

Traitor. Spy. Assassin.

This is Isla's quest for the truth, and her slow spiral into becoming her very own worst nightmare.

When the gods ascended thousands of years ago, they left behind the divine gift of theurgy. Its powers still echo amongst men, but run fiercer yet in the blood of kings and queens. And one of them will stop at nothing before Isla is dead.

A betrayal lures her out of refuge and into her journey home, where she must unmask her enemies before they unmask her. The theurgy that she has had to keep hidden for many years can be her greatest ally or her most lethal foil.

Only her wits can guide her through the dangerous politics of the Surikh court. But amidst the plots and schemes bubbling around her, she uncovers something far more sinister than the identity of her enemies. Something that can change her entire life; indeed, entire kingdoms.

 Something that can change her entire life; indeed, entire kingdoms

Praise for A Grace of Crowns!

Novel_Worm: A deserving Watty winner, A Grace of Crowns is an amazing story about a self-exiled woman going back to her homeland for her sister. This book is an almost perfect story in every way. Amanda Mae makes the world feel so real and immersive; almost as if you were right there with the characters. A must-read for fantasy lovers.