𝓽𝔀𝓸

♪ mi-rae p

mi-rae p.o.v.

"you... this is your doing right?" 

chunyoung had grabbed me roughly by the collar and with a harsh tone questioned me.  i shuddered slightly, not knowing if it was because of the cold or because the person named chunyoung.

"ahn mi-rae! answer me!"

i opened my mouth, but no words came out. i could feel my stomach start to whirl. 

ah...i guess it's not the cold that's bothering me... it's this chunyoung guy...

i could feel the hatred from his eyes, which bore into mine. his eyes reflected anger and resentment, but underneath that i could see more. though i was scared, i just couldn't look away.

"hey! chunyoung, stop that!" 

i could hear a voice in the background. there was the sound of pebbles shuffling along the beach when i caught a glimpse of purple hair and then the pretty face of one of the girls from before.

"chunyoung, what are you doing? she's the one that helped us!"

i felt his hand move towards my shoulders. i flinched as his fingers seemed to caress the surface of my thin sweater. his touch made the sweater feel like nothing. 

"... you don't know anything, yeoryeong..." he turned his head towards her, his voice got softer when talking to her, "she..."

his eyes then trail back to me. his grip loosened, but my muscles were still tensed up.

"she... probably calculated all of this, as a way to get closer to us."

"chunyoun-"

"eunhyung... please, don't you remember about what she did?"

ah, this again...why don't you just tell me what i did wrong? i don't even know you, so why do yo hate me?

just as i was about to say something, my vision started to become hazy. for some reason, i could barely hear what was going on. the scene of yeoryeong and eunhyung arguing made my head ring and i felt my chest tighten. my breathing seemed to get shallower.

"ah..."

i let out breath before my knees gave in. the rough sand and pebbles of the beach came into contact with my knees first, then the whole of my lower body. soon, the only thing supporting me were my arms which were pressed against the jagged surface of the beach.

"h-hey what's wro-"

"rae-ya!" a familiar voice echoed across the beach.

 my vision blurred once more before i heard clearly:

the shuffling of pebbles and sand. 

the loud shouts and angry voices.

and then, oceans waves.