Faction meeting part 1

Start from the beginning

Mordred:Well let's do this, or I wouldn't be the King of the Drunks for nothing!

Gilgamesh:Ho, what do I see a worthy opponent for being the King of Drunks?

Time skip brought to you by this meme.

And Azrael fighting against Saitama.

Y/N:5 minutes, you managed to make this house a great mess in just the 5 minutes I've been gone-said sighing.

Y/N:Well has ANYBODY by the names of Shitsei,Tomato,Whore,Loli,Blond Sasuke or anybody with any sort of supernatural energy?

Ashiya:Well someone by the name of Xenovia and Rias came in to try and enter and seemingly talk with you and something told me that they want your D.

Y/N:And who took them out for the Hospital?.

Ashiya:Well let's just say that they tried to enter when the party was at it highest, they started playing poker but things got out of hand.

Y/N:How much?

Ashiya:Let's just leave it in a lot.

Y/N:Let me guess Shirou tried to cheat?.

Shirou:What makes you think I did?

Y/N:Oh nothing.

Flash back.

The LDO,some servants and Shirou were playing poker while being very serious.

Charlemagne:(I have... no idea how to play this game, I should have been out a long long time ago, but somehow I keep winning).

They all showed their cards and somehow Charlemagne won AGAIN.

Wilhelm:THIS IS BULLSHIT!. HOW DOES HE-pointing at Charlemagne-KEEP ON WINNING?!

Charlemagne:What can I say in poker it's all matter of luck and how much of a poker face you can have.

Wilhelm:TAKE THIS!-screamed while throwing the table towards Charlemagne who barely dodged it but it hit 2 girls that were getting through the door.

End of Flashback

After some time.

Y/N:So let me get this straight-said looking at Sona and glaring at the rest of the demons that were there(Akeno,Rias,Issei and Saji). I have to be in some reunion between factions WHICH I'm not affiliated nor am I in ANY sort of alliance or debt with, for no reason whatsoever?

Sona:Well you kinda have to since, you killed Kokabiel, but also you're an unknown of huge power for them.

Y/N:Well tell them, that I'll attend that little reunion when they AREN'T LITTLE SHITS FOR LEADERS!.

Rias:Don't talk about Nii-san like that!-screamed with her power leaking out.

Y/N:I'll talk as much as I like,about how much of a shit stain as a leader he is, until he shows otherwise.

Akeno:You shouldn't talk about Lucifer-sama like that Y/N-ku-was gonna say but was interrupted when she felt an infernal pain course every single cell of her body.

Y/N:I don't allow thots, to talk nor call me by kun whenever I don't consider them worthy of it.

Saji:What have you done to her?

Y/N:Oh nothing just using one of my Heroic Spirit's abilities, he can use pretty much ALL of the Indian gods Authorities, I can use them on a MUCH MUCH larger scale and power, what she-pointing to Akeno-is feeling is barely but a hundredth of a thousandth of it's power, in Devil terms it would be like being chained with Holy Chains,being recited the Entirety of the Bible,the 10 Commandments,being stabbed multiple times by the Excalibur and it's fragments,feeling as if you are being eviscerated,incinerated,slashed to pieces oh and the cherry a top of the cake, the FEAR and ENEMY of Demons looking at you menacingly,before ripping and tearing forever.

Issei:Why?!-asked really angry while trying keyword being TRYING to bring out his sacred gear but it didn't come out due to sheer fear of Y/N

Y/N:Because Demons are temporary, but DOOM, DOOM is ETERNAL.