one shot story .

y'all this is a one shot so don't be asking for part 2 or im finna delete my acc 

You were chilling in your bed. Daily life you thought, eating while watching your favorite Minho clips. 

You sat up thinking, "What if Minho had security cameras inside my room?" you thought. You stood up and started searching around your room. Of course it would be silly to think that your favorite idol would have a camera inside your room, but you never know.

A few hours later, you gave up trying to find the camera. You sat down on the couch and turned on your TV. You searched up a song that you've been listening to lately. 

Nya , 1 2 3 , Nya, Thank you!

Nya , 1 2 3 , Nya , Thank you!

Nya , 1 2 3 , Nya, Thank you!

You were dancing to the song until you heard your doorbell ring. You paused the song and went to check who was ringing your doorbell. You opened the door and got surprised. You saw your favorite idol standing right in front of you. You were surprised since you didn't believe at the sight you were seeing right now. You looked at him in surprise and blinked. You tried closing your eyes really hard and opening them back, but he was still there. You looked at him once again and he looked at you. 

He apologized and told you he had the wrong house. As he was about to leave, you told him to wait up and he looked at you. You told him to wait at the doorstep since you had something for him. He looked in confusion and he waited as you went upstairs running. 

Minho, your favorite idol, looked at his watch and he realized he was late. He stared at your stairs as you were trying to search a gift you had saved for him. He grabbed a small notebook and wrote,

"Hey, I'm sorry for not waiting but I realized I am late for where I have to be. What ever you had for me, please save it and next time we bump into each other, I'll try to receive your gift. Thank you

- Minho ,"

As he wrote that down on a small piece of paper, he grabbed his wallet and placed $20 on top of the small piece of paper. He placed it on the floor and run as fast as he could to the address he was supposed to go. 

You quickly went downstairs to give him the gift, but you saw the door closed and you realized what just happened. You went up to the door to open it, but you realized you stepped on something so you picked it up. "He left a note?" you said. You read the note and got upset. "Shit, I should've hurried up. I'm such a dumb fuck." you thought. "Hey at least I received 20$ from my favorite idol." You squealed in excitement and took a picture of it. 

sorry lana this story sucks but i tried my best, love ya