He seemed tuned out of the conversation, eyes focused on the flame in front of him, pondering. Out of the group he seemed like the brother who was... always there, the one who would take charge if the father wasn't there, and the one who would show others the way. But when he went insane, then he would make some of the most damage and most scars.

On the couch across from the one that the three men were sitting on were two... younger people.

One had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. A small bandage covered his cheek and he was wearing a red bandana with a red and white shirt. 

He was the one who was talking the loudest. His face was turned towards the person sitting next to him. The bright blue eyed boy seemed like the one who, on missions, got the others purposely caught just for the fun of it. 

The boy who he was sitting next to looked intrigued by his words, happy and excited but at the same time held the presence of "I'm an arsonist. Don't mess with me unless you want to go up in flames." He had bright brown eyes that somehow shone with a diamond blue. His dark brown hair matched with the one holding the match, yet his hair was in a different position as the other. He was wearing one of the more complicated clothes of the group, but definitely not as complicated as the crimson eyed one. He wore a sort of suit with a red tie and the rest of it was blue. Yet on the shoulders there were things like ribbons that were yellow, covering the shoulder slightly. (He's wearing the L'manburg uniform, just so that you can imagine it more easily.) 

Nobody noticed you at first, nobody at all. As you stood in the stairwell with Ranboo behind you, one turned his head towards you.

The pink haired one.

"The wanted posters really got it wrong." He said, chuckling softly. Him speaking made the others turn their heads towards him, and then towards where he was looking. 

Which was straight at you. 

"Hello Y/N, nice to see you." The one with the match in his finger spoke, putting his thumb over the flame to put it out. 

"Is this who we've been looking for for so long?" The bright blue eyed boy spoke with a sort of... annoyed and bored tone, as if he really didn't believe that it was you.

"Yes Tommy, now show some respect." The eldest spoke, his tone with a slight edge as he scolded the younger. 

Tommy, huh? Interesting.

"Who the fuck are you, and why are you in Ranboo's house. If you're here to kill him, then get the fuck out." You spat out, not caring at all who these people were. If they were here to kill Ranboo or hurt him, you would kill them first. 

"W-Woah, Y/N don't say that." Ranboo said shakily, putting a hand on your shoulder reassuringly to remind you that he was still there. "These are-" 

"If you couldn't guess by now, we're looking for you." The pink haired one cut off Ranboo, standing up and putting a hand on the sheath of his sword. 

"Who the fuck are you? Answer my question." You said again, shooting daggers at him with your glare. Your voice was filled with poison, and he chuckled. 

"Y/N, calm down. We're only here to ask... a favor." The eldest spoke again, standing up and putting a shoulder on the pink haired one's. 

"I'm Tommy, the man who starts all the Wars." The blue eyed one introduced himself, smiling slightly and standing up. You swore that you could hear the one with the match in his hands say softly, "child." 

"Tubbo, the one who makes Nukes and Weapons." The one in the uniform said, standing up next to Tommy and smiling at you warmly. 

"Wilbur Soot at your service, the guy who Destroys Nations." The one who had the match in his hands stood up, introducing himself. He pulled down the cloth that was covering his mouth and nose, smirking.