And so at the night they planned to start their attack they crept towards one village, starting to curse the men who lived their.

They had made a terrible curse, one that made the world different forever.

We dare not utter it in present time, since it has caused too many sorrows.

It was a spell that when cast upon men made them grow taller and skin turn to black. Their eyes would lose their original color and would turn purple, a bright and mysterious purple. 

The men who were bewitched by this spell fled, fled into the darkness of night and wished never to be looked at again. 

If anybody looked them in the eyes they were reminded of how they had become the way they were, and would attack whoever dared to stare at them. 

These men were soon called Enderman, since they had believed that the witches had ended their life. The curse was too terrible that many of them felt that their life had ended, that their life was gone. 

And so it was, their human life would be gone forever, but from this spell brought forth a new species, one that was magical and mysterious, one that was sleek black and bright, one that was rare and beautiful. 

The Enderman somehow multiplied, not one knows how they did so, but they are still rare.

Not many have seen these magical beasts, but if you do consider yourself lucky, since after all... if you stare at them for too long... your life might end as well. 

Enderman had been seen few times, but they were, surprisingly, seen by villages and kingdoms most of the time.

They liked to tease the people who saw them by appearing right at dawn or dusk, showing up for a split second, glaring at the one who dared to cast sight upon them, and then disappear from human eyes forever. 

Endermen were only supposed to be seen once in their lives, for if they were seen more than once they would be exiled from their own kind, considered an outcast.

But your friend was already and outcast.

As you walked through the dark forest, rain pelting down on you, you came up to a certain tree, and knocked on it.

Some would think it unusual, others would think you were wishing for something not to happen, or some would think you were simply checking if the tree was healthy.

But none of those reasons were correct.

Light spilled onto your shadow and the ground behind you, revealing a tall character.

The boy had black and white fuzzy hair, messy as always. Freckles were splattered across his face, around the area of where his nose was, black on the white side of his face and white on the black side of his face. He was wearing a suit, a bit of an unusual thing for him to wear but you didn't question it. His eyes were slightly worried, one a bright forest green and the other a blood red. 

See, your friend here was half Enderman, already having been outcast from his kind a long time ago, so he didn't have to follow the rules of only being allowed to be seen once. 

"Hello Ranboo." You said softly, a small smile spilling onto your face.

"Y-Y/N this isn't the best time..." Ranboo answered, his black and white head turning back to look inside of his house and then whipping around to stare at you again. 

His house was a large spruce tree, big enough to fit several things inside of it, inside of the top floor at least. The house went underground and was quite cozy, a small fire in it, made sure so that the fire wouldn't burn down anything.