"Anything new from subject 4137-8?"

"I dunno, man. Haven't check on it today..."

"Wha-what? You fool! it's your turn to keep an eye on it this week!"

"Don't blame me, I have been extremely busy for the last few months. I don't have time to babysit a mere 9 years old."

"That boy is not just a 'mere 9 years old' and you know it! It was the first ever subject that has 'that ability'  and if that kid dies of starvation, all those years of our hard work will be lost!"

"Relax, a kid wouldn't die of starvation that easily. Besides, If you want it done alright then just do it yourself."

"Tch, making me do all the work."

The two figures then walk until they stop to stand in front of a door.

It was a metallic door designed with the newest technology. Besides the door is a keypad lock filled with unknown symbols replacing the usual numbers. Placed next to the door is a sign plaque with "ROOM SUBJECT 4137-8" written on it.

The first figure then proceeds to enter a 4 digit key in the keypad door lock.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Swoosh*

The door opens, but the room behind it is so dark they can only see black. 

"Damn, it's dark."

"Then turn the lights on, moron."

After pressing the light's switch, the two now was able to get a good view of the room.

There were scattered toys on the floor and a tidy white bed placed on the corner of the room, there was also a few drawings on the side of the bed's wall. Other than the two, there was nobody else inside. 

"What the-where did the kid go? how did it even-"

"Look at what you've done! it disappeared! What are you standing there like an idiot for? hurry up and inform the others! turn the alarm on! Search throughout the whole place! We have to find the boy at all cost!"

UNKNOWN FOREST | 18:31 PM