𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

Start from the beginning

bakugou katsuki in his suit, scowling while walking hand in hand with camie utsushimi after promising that he'll show you he has changed.

what do you even expect?

his gaze fell upon you and tugged his arms away from camie who's just looking as irritated as he was.

he starts to walk towards you. he expected you to shout at him or get mad at him but no, you just smiled sweetly at him before saying, "so you and camie huh?" teasingly.

bakugou shook his head aggressively, "believe me
y/n, i didn't—"

"you, bakugou katsuki, should never start a sentence with 'believe me'." you scoffed at him and that was the last thing you said before you excused yourself from todoroki and yaoyorozu to go to the bathroom.

you walked out of the bathroom stumbling upon a waiter offering you a champagne. you took one from the tray then headed to the balcony all by your lonesome since todoroki looked busy with yaoyorozu and you didn't really wanna see nor talk to bakugou right now.

well of course, fate has always been against you.

bakugou followed you to the balcony and found you there leaning on a railing drinking champagne.

hearing the movements from behind you, you turned around only to be greeted by your demon faced ex boyfriend.

"y/n, please just let me explain." he said reaching for your hand but you swatted him away

"there's nothing to explain bakugou."

"i didn't want to go with her."

"then why did you?!"

"we were forced to, something about keeping up a public image or whatever. and beside, camie has a boyfriend now." he said rolling his eyes in annoyance

"but i thought you guys were dating?"

"we were. but then i broke up with her after that get together at your house."

you looked up at him searching for any hints of lies but you've never been good at reading people so he just looked like a pleading gremlin to you.

"really?"

"really. believe me, y/n. there's no camie. there's only you."

"then prove it." you said placing the champagne down on a table.

TAINTED LOVE - KAREN SOUZA
1:35 ──────── 3:47
II

"oh i'll prove it alright." he smirked placing his hands in your cheeks pulling you closer to him.

staring deeply into his eyes, he pulled your face closer and closer until your lips connected to his.

"you know you're the only woman i've ever loved right?" he muttered against you lips

"no. not really."

he chuckled, "well you are." before pulling you in a deep passionate kiss. tongues intertwining with each other dancing under the bright moonlight with the song tainted love by karen souza playing from inside.

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

bakugou kissed you hungrily like he has been starved for years. it was crude, it was graceless. you were both desperate for each other as you kiss him back following his rhythm with his hands feeling your clothed body.

Once I ran to you
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh... tainted love
Tainted love

your arms slung around his neck pulling him deeper and closer to you as your hands made it's way tugging on his already disheveled hair.

Now I know I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
You don't really want IT any more from me
To make things right
You need someone to hold you tight
And you'll think love is to pray
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

pouring all the pent up tension since the night you shared together as the both of you continue to kiss each other desperately and passionately.

Once I ran to you
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh... tainted love
Tainted love

bakugou pulled away with piercing red eyes radiating lust. he looked at you panting trying to catch his breath. he looked conniving yet beautiful.

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Once I ran to you
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all-

yours and bakugou's staring contest was cut off by someone clearing their throat. your gaze traced as to where the source came from and there stood todoroki with a wine glass on his hand with his usual nonchalant expression.

"y/n, what's going on here?"

"we... we were just having a closure—" you tried to reason but was cut off by the gremlin in front of you.

"we are?!" he exclaimed

"well... your closure's inside out." todoroki muttered pointing at your dress as you looked at your clothes immediately.

you looked back at a snickering todoroki who's already walking away.

"fuck you, shoto."

"you wish."