The Night We Met

A/n: When you see the moon () play the song above and enjoy the slow dance between _____ and Nevaeh (no it isn't Draco. This is a slow burn y'all) Enjoy the chapter! Be sure to vote and comment <3. I have a lot of silent readers lol. Also I am so so sorry for the inconvenient way this book has been written thus far. I hope no readers are confused on where this book has been going.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THIS STORY ARE FROM 4TH YEAR!!

Concupiscent — filled with lust

Word Count: 3.6k

Nevaeh's Pov:

Nevaeh's Pov:

The cold winter air of London was bracing my face as if it was my mask. Blaise and I are yet to find me a dress- well we haven't even found a boutique to buy said dress from. I was kind of uncertain about the whole thing anyway, I mean honestly who's attention am I trying to seek? Oh, that's right. Nobody's. I'm doing this for the sake of my best friend and myself. I wonder who Draco'll be escorting to the Yule Ball. If I didn't know any better from the past few years, I'd say Pansy Parkinson. Very well then.

"Snap out of it. We've a boutique to raid. And we get to run up daddy's black card. FYI, I mean my sugar daddy not my biological sperm donor. Wink wonk." He pushed at my back and began rushing to run up to said boutique. "Welcome to Salvies. The dresses here aren't too bad?" I rolled my eyes and began walking around the small store.

The dresses ranged from yellow polka dots & purple mesh to floral and lace... Yeah not my cup of tea. Though, I am fairly certain the poor Mischeltons'll have no problem with these kind of designs. At the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a silk green dress with a mid leg slit. I looked at it in awe. This dress oughta turn some heads. It's as if this dress was waiting for me...
(See Dress Below)

I wondered if I could land at least one slow dance if I were to wear this dress that took me by surprise

I wondered if I could land at least one slow dance if I were to wear this dress that took me by surprise. Mind you, I'm not a dress kind of girl so the thought that I'd even wear this is making me doubt how I'd look in it. I know a couple of dudes I'd dance with and show them a thing or two. I promise it's more platonic than you are probably thinking right now. Cedric Diggory being one of them. That man is something else I tell you.