𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 | #2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, y/n I'm back. Wait where are you?" Neither you nor Shoto knew how he didn't see you both underneath the table but y'all still decided to fuck with him, so neither of your responded. "I made chicken Alfredo."

"You can't cook."

"Found you tho." You never knew how you always fell for that trick. He kneeled down to see the three of you all cuddled up. Tilting his head "How's my nephew feeling?" You waited for Shoto's confirmation that it was okay to say something before responding "He said that everything is weird here."

Mirio sneered, "That's because it is." You nodded in agreement. "Well, I'd hope you know that whenever your ready to leave your mother will drop everything." You rolled your eyes in agreement.

"Yeah, I know." You and Mirio synchronized "You better."

Mirio kept his eye contact off of you and began scratching his head "Well I guess I better tell you now, I invited my friends over to come and meet you." He knew better than to look at you after saying that, while you were quite literally about to smack his ass back to the clouds.

Holding Shoto tight you held your teeth together, "And what the fuck am I supposed to say when they ask me what's my quirk or why haven't they seen me before in this small ass town?" He kept his distance far thee fuck away from you.

He could tell you were mad when it started pouring rain outside his window. "Well, you're quirkless and just say you live in Antarctica or some shit I don't know, you're the smart one." You gave him the "Well, no shit." Look.

Gently Putting Mirio's cat down before crawling from underneath his table, you huffed "I hate your yellow ass, when are they coming?"

*knock knock* He checked his ring app from his phone, before smiling wide knowing he was pissing you off. "Well, they're here." You rubbed your temple and motioned him to go get the door while sho hid behind your leg, tugging on your skirt.

He soon came back with his very wet friends. "Well you too, I'd like for you guys to meet my sister and nephew." He showed up with his very pretty best friend Nejire who you had formally met and a new unknown raven friend. "You look good as always, nice to see you again pretty!"

You smiled and hugged her, before bending down to Shotos level. "And who's this little cutie." He hesitated before saying his name. He had a nonchalant look that made him look mean but it was gone for now, looking up at the raven who was basically stuck looking at you.

"I think I'm going to be sick." He covered his mouth and hurled himself to the bathroom. While the three of you looked at each other, faces all con-screwed.

"Is he racist?" You asked arms crossed.

"He's a bit shy." Mirio followed behind the raven and so did Nejire who was desperately trying not to laugh.

Looking down at Shoto who was already looking at you, he shrugged his shoulders while you were just as lost as him. "Well...wanna help me make soup."

He grew the biggest smile. "Yeah!"

MEANWHILE IN THE BATHROOM

Tamaki was endlessly hurling himself over, face in the toilet when soon after Mirio and Nejire trailed after him. She sneered. "If this is how you act when you see a pretty girl then you need to be blind dude."

Tamaki lifted his head up and scanned the bathroom, "It's not like that, I mean she is pretty but I swear I've seen her before but not like in real life." He sat on the floor while Mirio sat next to him. "Are you high?"

Mirio asked and Nejire busted out laughing tears coming down and all. While Tamaki looked irritated, "No I'm not high — just listen, I've seen her before. Are you sure she's quirkless?"He spoke with his hands. "Yup, I'm pretty sure." Mirio nodded sarcastically.

Tamaki sighed and Nejire was wiping her eyes and face with a tissue. "Well, whenever you're ready we'll be playing just dance." They both walked out of the bathroom with a trailing after Tamaki. "Hey, I'm sorry about-"

"No worries, here I made you soup." Not even concerned about whether or not it was poisoned he wordlessly took it. Mirio watched the whole thing with envy and not because she ruined his plans of playing just dance, "When the fuck did you have time to make that, and where the hell is my plate?!"

"One. Don't be pressing me like that heffa. Two. You're not the one sick. Three. Shoto helped me and he's my baby boy." Mirio stared at his waving nephew who cut up the ingredients and heated the stove, he also was enjoying his own bowl of soup.

"He isn't sick." You both rolled your eyes. "Can he not eat his own cooking? Your bowl is in the microwave fatass." His face instantly smiled. "Nejire yours is on the table love." You spoke to Nejire with a change of tone.

"Thank you!!!" She ran over to the table. "How are you doing over there love?" you asked the now pink-faced raven. "I'm fine, thank you that helped with the nausea."

"No problem." He thanked me once more before washing his dish. He was very quiet for the rest of the night, more so as if he was thinking the whole night.

Finally, after everyone went to the store, you and him were alone, It's not like either of you talked to each other much just a mere "thank you" or a response to something either of you said.

Although it wasn't a secret to you when you saw Tamaki sneaking glances at you every once in a while. He put his hands in his pockets and walked next to you in the kitchen. Keeping his head down he spoke, "I wanted to ask you something but I don't want you to feel pressured by anything you don't want to do I mean-"

"Dude, it's fine. What is it pumpkin?" He seemed less timid once you spoke. He nodded, "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out to dinner with me, as an apology for earlier."

You laughed softly, "Dude I already told you it's fine but I can't say no to free food." He exhaled in relief, "I didn't think you'd actually say yes. Mirio tells us that you're "stubborn as a rock".

You crossed your arms "Oh did he?"

☆ REWINDHERC0RE

REWINDHERC0RE...
1312 word count.