🌱 Y/n 🌱

"8 years later.. damn." Pico said to himself as he looked at a very old picture of you. He still kicked himself to this day about not telling you sooner. He still loved you, which he didn't see as abnormal.. but is it normal to love someone you haven't talked to or seen  in 8 years..?

Nevertheless, he wanted to come back to you.. to hold you like he used to. Maybe today was his lucky day.

He watched you from afar ever since he found out where you lived, frequented, and worked. He planned to casually walk up to you and say something about "oh I just recognized you from school", but he was too nervous to do it.

It was around Christmas time, and today was the day he'd finally approach you.  You were at the mall, watching a couple battle a kid with blue hair along with his girlfriend on the speakers. You wore your f/c puffer jacket, a black skirt and black leggings with black boots. You also wore fluffy ear muffs with cute little mittens your mother sowed for you.

You watched over the balcony, and swayed as you listened to the music. Pico 'just so happened' to be in the same place as you, and approached you. "Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you but are you Y/n by any chance?"
You turned to Pico, and was pleasantly surprised. "Pico!! I haven't seen you in so long!" You said excitedly. He was glad that you still remembered him, most importantly still remembered him pleasantly. "Yes, I am Y/n. How are you?" You asked. "Oh, I'm doing fine." He replied, putting his hands in his pockets. "How's life?" He asked. It was a useless question, considering he knew almost everything about you already. He just wanted to seem normal, though, his heart was beating out of his chest. He was so nervous, but kept a calm and cool persona in front of you. After you just spilled everything about your life to him, he chuckled and replied. "I'm glad everything is going well for you- I have to go, but would you mind if I got your number? I want to reconnect with you." He said, taking out his phone. "Oh, sure!" You replied, taking his phone and putting your number in. He waved goodbye to you, and you waved back.

For him, it was finally a chance to have you again.